the thread about nothing...

i don't trick or treat in Richmond 
laugh.gif
 I go to Hercules with all the richy white people because they give the best candy 
pimp.gif

dropping by my hood i see? 
grin.gif
yea, i'm going to pick you up and we're going trick or treating together, i'll be link and you can be zelda
devil.gif

or the great fairy 
embarassed.gif

There you go, just be like "uh...I'm dark Link, the hood version" :lol:

richmondddddd :rofl:  totally perfect.

i don't trick or treat in Richmond :lol:  I go to Hercules with all the richy white people because they give the best candy :pimp:  

You sound like that episode of Bob's Burgers :lol:

:nthat:  Pabs 

bobs burgers might not have the best animation style but its pretty damn good

^ You're worried about animation style? I think it was intentionally done like that 
like the first two seasons of family guy, king of the hill, and american dad wasnt on point. just takes time.
Yeah. I'm focused more on the content rather than animation style. I'm glad people are coming around to the show. It's been funny since day one.

I just realized tan is needed .. where else are we gonna post random stuff like this ? just my thought.. we just in here trying get random laughs outta no where

Last edited:

I just realized tan is needed .. where else are we gonna post random stuff like this ? just my thought.. we just in here trying get random laughs outta no where
This. But the rest of NT likes to argue. Why can't we be great in our own version of Hamsterdam? 

laugh.gif

i don't know why the rest of NT likes to argue, no point to arguing over the intenet

but i know there are a lot of dudes that hate TAN and want it remove from NT 
laugh.gif

A Clockwork Orange is one of the most trippiest film I ever seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Linda. :wow:
tumblr_mu69al8wHP1s3l9yao1_500.jpg

post-26056-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-cWjn.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom