the thread about nothing...

Because they have supported you from birth to adulthood and for some of you, still being supported by them
Your like 16

You'll learn enough
laugh.gif
*you're

Yay I love to learn
You said you were 12.....

You making **** up now?
he is the same age as WATER. 16 i believe unless he had a recent birthday.

I can say full sentences too now. Yesterday I had to pause after every 2 words because I ran out of breath. I can walk around now too but only about 100 feet before I get too tired.

I can say full sentences too now. Yesterday I had to pause after every 2 words because I ran out of breath. I can walk around now too but only about 100 feet before I get too tired.

Take it easy and rest...glad to know everything is ok

Because they have supported you from birth to adulthood and for some of you, still being supported by them
Your like 16

You'll learn enough
laugh.gif
*you're

Yay I love to learn
You said you were 12.....

You making **** up now?
he is the same age as WATER. 16 i believe unless he had a recent birthday.
He literally responded to me saying he was 12......
yayyyy! I'm so happy for you bub! pics of the incisions 
devil.gif

Take it easy and rest...glad to know everything is ok
I need about a month of home rest and 2-3 months to regain full potential. The pain is very managable now though since they took out my chest tube. Went from morphine, sufenta, naropin and tramadol to nothing in like 2 days.

I was beyond high those few days tbh lol. That sufenta is literally 500 times more potent than morphine and it was just one of my painkillers I was on 24/7

Last edited:

@@beh235 how are you liking the new office?
Not liking it thus far
damn, you would think newer is better
laugh.gif

Guess not. Well maybe you just need to just give it sometime and it'll grow on you?
Newer =/= better. I just was heating up my lunch and was listening to a conversation about having your kid on a harness.....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 thats not the building's fault tho is it? Or is it just a really bad floorplan?

Not liking it thus far
laugh.gif

Guess not. Well maybe you just need to just give it sometime and it'll grow on you?
Newer =/= better. I just was heating up my lunch and was listening to a conversation about having your kid on a harness.....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
what are you talking about? I didn't place blame on anyone. It's an open floor plan and it sucks.

Not liking it thus far
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
what are you talking about? I didn't place blame on anyone. It's an open floor plan and it sucks.
You said you didn't like the building and it seemed like you were attributing the heating up of said lunch and over hearing scuttlebutt on some kid on a harness, to being in a new building.

My apologies

Back
Top Bottom