the thread about nothing...

this shall be me one day
mean.gif
naw get like my character 

0_0.jpg

was having problem with music not showing up on my ipod but i fixed it and now i can rest easy 
nthat.gif

Can't sleep. What movie should I watch 

Inglorious Basterds

Fight Club

Moneyball

Drive

Full Metal Jacket 

Tropic Thunder

Just dropped 315 on a jacket!
mean.gif
I gotta stop spending money.
i will hold your money. my paypal is ready
nerd.gif

Inglorious Basterds

Fight Club

Moneyball

Drive

Full Metal Jacket 

Tropic Thunder
charlie brown and the great pumpkin. i watch it every year. its my little tradition.

if not, i go with fight club.
No one misses me or ask me to join there crew
mean.gif
join the crew papi

Dwight only joined the rockets for the rachet women in houston

Happy Halloween TAN

I lost my khakis (in boston accent = I lost my car keys)

Let me work from home tomorrow boss please

I have been craving Sour Jelly Belly's idk why

Make me a shrimp quesadilla stat...sour cream and chalula on the side

I think I just got off the phone with THEE most ABSOLUTE pettiest female of all time. :wow:

How you work at footlocker, clowning somebody for working at Popeyes? Y'all on the same level.

How you clowning a man for buying his baby....BABY some team Jordan's? Then turn right around and tell me your 10 year old daughter got a Coach purse? Little do you child support collecting *** know that ***** doing it right. W T F you need to buy little kids designer clothes and Jordans and stuff when they're gonna grow out of it in the 3 months? Little don't even know what she got. I asked her that, it was like her mind just turned that into a completely different question. ***** started talking iPhones and ****.

I don't eem know if I wanna smash anymore. I'll give her some credit, she kinda got the right(put your children before yourself), but that's damn near voided out by the fact her priorities ain't straight.

Don't ever smash someone unless you could see yourself Having a kid with them.

Ksteezy?

Inglorious Basterds
Fight Club
Moneyball
Drive
Full Metal Jacket 
Tropic Thunder

Fight Club
Drive
Inglorious Bastards

3 of my favorite movies :smokin

Nope, just the fact that you sleeping with hood boogers you could get them pregnant and continue that same hood booger cycle.

Anyone women you lay down with you can get preggo, pops told me " careful with who you sleep with, remember there's a chance she can get pregnant, for better or for worse "

Inglorious Basterds
Fight Club
Moneyball
Drive
Full Metal Jacket 
Tropic Thunder
Fight Club
Drive
Inglorious Bastards

3 of my favorite movies
smokin.gif
Nope, just the fact that you sleeping with hood boogers you could get them pregnant and continue that same hood booger cycle.

Anyone women you lay down with you can get preggo, pops told me " careful with who you sleep with, remember there's a chance she can get pregnant, for better or for worse "
but they have the nicest ***** tho?

Megatron dropped 329 on the cowgirls 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The timing of this is just hilarious to me
Dwight only joined the rockets for the rachet women in houston

Happy Halloween TAN

I lost my khakis (in boston accent = I lost my car keys)

Let me work from home tomorrow boss please

I have been craving Sour Jelly Belly's idk why

Make me a shrimp quesadilla stat...sour cream and chalula on the side
That Boston translation....
laugh.gif

I think my man @Tr1ll  needs an intervention. Leave that broad alone man. She sounds like a headache waiting to happen. 

Bout to head to the gym in a few.

Ate way too much last night :smh:

Need to go shed some tears on the treadmill.

Last edited:

Team Magnum

Stay Strapped

I think my man @Tr1ll
 needs an intervention. Leave that broad alone man. She sounds like a headache waiting to happen. 

:smh:

I cant sit over here dry dicked, doe.

Is either smash hood boogers or "pursue" some chick that was a hood booger last week. I think my time here is up....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom