the thread about nothing...

Art feel trip was cool and I got to miss my boring classes :nthat:

Debating whether I should go trick it treating with my lil siblings tonight or not

Feel trip? Marco. :smh:
images

(Hook)
Give a **** about yo feelings (x4)
Who gives a ****? (x3)
Give a **** about yo feelings
Who gives a ****?

Read more: http://www.silklyrics.com/chinx-drugz-feelings-lyrics/#ixzz2jLKH2Y2S

yes this is cute, but some children are parents' real life toys.
mean.gif

edit: forgot that today was halloween.

Last edited:
True...I don't think any kid would want to be dressed as LT Dan from Forest Gump :lol:

I'm curious how some of you who don't "talk" about sneakers even find this site? :lol:
---------
and marco, you look cute in that bucket hat :wow: :smokin 8)

Last edited:
I'm curious how some of you who don't "talk" about sneakers even find this site?
laugh.gif

general is the most popular forum, so i'm not even sunrised at how many ppl found this site that aren't even into kicks.

take shoyru for instance, what sites was he on before he joined nt?

I used to be on gamespot forums b4 nt and looking at kicks on kicksonfire and pickyourshoes.

I'm curious how some of you who don't "talk" about sneakers even find this site? :lol:
---------
and marco, you look cute in that bucket hat :wow: :smokin 8)
Everyone came here because of sneakers but some lost interest and song care about da shoez anymore

Why is the new sonic game only on wii u and 3ds? I need it on the xbox :frown:

Last edited:
I'm curious how some of you who don't "talk" about sneakers even find this site? :lol: [rule]
general is the most popular forum, so i'm not even sunrised at how many ppl found this site that aren't even into kicks.
take shoyru for instance, what sites was he on before he joined nt?

I used to be on gamespot forums b4 nt and looking at kicks on kicksonfire and pickyourshoes.
@shoyru like dunks tho.

Back
Top Bottom