the thread about nothing...

Celtics

:rofl:

:pimp:

you smoking?

Always... Just took this,,, that's how may table looks constantly....

Happy new year TAN

FREE SAM HURD CAUSE IM TRYNA COP A BRICK

Flexin for 2014.

Last edited:
I don't have a facebook, a Tumblr, an Instagram, nor a twitter... but own a fetlife account... I think y'all weird as ****...

Had to drive all over the great Sac area to run errands.

Took some pics of the hood.

Skipped taking pics when I was actually in Sac cuz I decided to start this after I had left Sac
laugh.gif

This part of Folsom bums me out. @Fozzy Badfeet

I drove by this like almost every week or two for a year and just now noticed it was Folsom Prison
laugh.gif

Wassup Johnny Cash

The lake is so low
frown.gif

Kinda freaky that the Folsom Dam was once on the terrorist watch list or whatever

Took the back roads home. It was nice, haven't been back here in like 2-3 years

Apparently they decided to add a roundabout
eek.gif
what the hell! A little piece of England in my backyard
smokin.gif

Always good to be home. Funny how much I wanted to get out of Rocklin/Sac so badly when I was growing up here, I still sort of want to leave but not because I hate it, I just need a change of scenery for a start in my career field.

But all in all, it's not so bad here anymore
smile.gif
Haha, how is it living in Folsom though? Must be pretty quiet right? The back way to Roseville/Rocklin is a nice drive.

Also, it's pretty sad seeing Folsom Lake that low.
mean.gif

Always... Just took this,,, that's how may table looks constantly....

I like your pipe. :smile: too bad I hate operating those things :lol:

Thank you.. You black ain't you?... Seeing my black friends try to hit my bong is ******g insane hilarious... So much failure for unknown reasons...

Soo much wrong in this post lol

LL

Just being real lol... I live in Maine, there's like 5 black dudes and I'm friends with 4 of them :lol:.. And none of them can hit a bowl or bong... Also, just so I don't seem racist, Ionly have one black friend who can roll a blunt...

Edit- I don't know how/why I quoted the iceWindow, but I did and can't get rid of it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom