the thread about nothing...

I don't care about anything and I feel empty as hell

tumblr_m79nsiUzqL1r81wtbo1_500.gif

need to get out of this funk, here you go bros.

RQaEk.gif

n6cdibT.gif

don't think I forgot about you ladies and bilbo.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mehoh5qboj1ql3qlfo1_500.gif

Yo that 1st girl. :smokin

work is goin by sooo slow tonight. Already watched trading places and coming to america.

On the plus side my usual 12 hour shift got cut down to 8. Seems this snopoclypse threw a few of the drivers of route. We'll end up having to work a double some where down the line. Ill take it. Im in thw mood for a few brews. Hurry up 7am

what do u do for ford? and where do u live?
my classification is injection mold press operator. To sum it up. I inspect plastic molds for any defects(flash, non fills, broken core pins ect), certify that they're "ok to run". These parts then get sent to the assembly lines in our plant or shipped out to different plants.

Michigan. Go blue!

what do u do for ford? and where do u live?
my classification is injection mold press operator. To sum it up. I inspect plastic molds for any defects(flash, non fills, broken core pins ect), certify that they're "ok to run". These parts then get sent to the assembly lines in our plant or shipped out to different plants.

Michigan. Go blue!

thats a cool gig b.

how did u get the job? do u have any certifications? degree? or prior experience?

thats a cool gig b.

how did u get the job? do u have any certifications? degree? or prior experience?
cant complain.

Ford family. Grandpa retired from there. Currently got 2 uncles and my dad that work there.
Zero. First real job i ever had lol. Started out on the assembly line. Got a little seniority, job became available, placed a bid on it, ended up getting it. :smokin

Working graveyard should be against the law. Did it for 2 years and hope to never do it again.
be safe out there for you nocturnal workers.

thats a cool gig b.

cant complain.

Ford family. Grandpa retired from there. Currently got 2 uncles and my dad that work there.
Zero. First real job i ever had lol. Started out on the assembly line. Got a little seniority, job became available, placed a bid on it, ended up getting it. :smokin

nice :smokin

Back
Top Bottom