the thread about nothing...

Question, anyone good with the manipulations of gifs ?

I need one reversed.

[COLOR=#red]hittin SF tonight, piers and randomness with the future mrs.

hai guis. [/COLOR]

Man there is a commercial for some show or movie and the ominous voice over says "Who's hot, Whos not"

And every time im all.....tell me who rock who sell out in stores, you tell me who flop who cop the new drop who jewels got rocks

Nature gettin too scary, motherf%$^in FISH are eating BIRDS now
eek.gif

http://www.nature.com/news/video-fish-leaps-to-catch-birds-on-the-wing-1.14496

can't embed

The waters of the African lake seem calm and peaceful. A few migrant swallows flit near the surface. Suddenly, leaping from the water, a fish grabs one of the famously speedy birds straight out of the air.

“The whole action of jumping and catching the swallow in flight happens so incredibly quickly that after we first saw it, it took all of us a while to really fully comprehend what we had just seen,” says Nico Smit, director of the Unit for Environmental Sciences and Management at North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa.

After the images did sink in, he adds, “the first reaction was one of pure joy, because we realized that we were spectators to something really incredible and unique”.

Les Gibbon/Alamy

An African tigerfish caught on the Lower Zambezi River.

Expand

This is the first confirmed record of a freshwater fish preying on birds in flight, the team reports in the Journal of Fish Biology[sup]1[/sup]. Rumours of such behaviour by the African tigerfish (Hydrocynus vittatus), which has been reported as reaching one metre in length, have circulated since the 1940s. But Smit says that his team was “never really convinced by the anecdotal reports”. So, when they set out to study of the migration and habitat use of these animals in a South African lake in the Mapungubwe National Park, near the border with Botswana and Zimbabwe, they were not necessarily looking for fish flying out of the water.

Nevertheless, during their time at the lake, the researchers saw as many as 20 successful fish strikes on barn swallows (Hirundo rustica) every day. These ranged from pursuits by fish at the surface, followed by leaps, to direct attacks from deeper water.

Smit says that this remarkable behaviour has been under the radar until now because the study of freshwater fish in Africa is very limited. “We hope that our findings will really focus the attention on the importance of basic freshwater research, and specifically fish behaviour,” he adds.

Last edited:
There is some evolution for you.....fish are sick and tired of getting picked off by birds....they grow teeth and eat the birds :lol:

a.baa-Chiuaua-Drinking-Coffee.jpg

woman eats a 72 oz. steak in under 3 minutes
she wants da protein
devil.gif

@GrizzlyAnimal wow imagine her sucking the D if she can eat a steak like that..
roll.gif
 the tear tho...

Uncle woodies in the AM, only legit wen yambs are in bed, u wanna put uncle stiffy to work.

Morning yambs
pimp.gif

Man this is the worst part about being single in all honesty....there was no better feeling then going to eat breakfast after morning yambs....best way to start the day...used to have me smiling all day
Greatest morning I ever had. In this order: Massage, Dome, yambs, breakfast. The holy grail. Guys should have that am start at least 2 days a week. Had me feeling like...
i would say my greatest morning is dome, yambs, breakfast, yambs. had me feeling like

83710-soviet-russia-car-build-you-156-feels-good-man-goat_large-jpg%3Fdateline%3D1374762359

People always wild out on Ye tweets
tired.gif

He needs a docta
@YeezusDisciple
nerd.gif

Please no more. I haven't seen it yet
Sorry king Beh
tired.gif

Might go to Panera or BWW
devil.gif
pick me up.
My friend offered me his South Beach 8's for $550 worn once. I want to cop but $550 is a lot.
offer 400 and tell him he can still be your friend.
I want BWW
tired.gif
933_10004.jpg

fixed

That dancing girl from yesterday is the best ever honestly.
kateelife_bikeshake.gif
name
nerd.gif

Friends taking me to the strip club tonight ^______^
tumblr_mpfisbTsmw1sxkocco1_400.gif

Nature gettin too scary, motherf%$^in FISH are eating BIRDS now
eek.gif

http://www.nature.com/news/video-fish-leaps-to-catch-birds-on-the-wing-1.14496

can't embed

The waters of the African lake seem calm and peaceful. A few migrant swallows flit near the surface. Suddenly, leaping from the water, a fish grabs one of the famously speedy birds straight out of the air.

“The whole action of jumping and catching the swallow in flight happens so incredibly quickly that after we first saw it, it took all of us a while to really fully comprehend what we had just seen,” says Nico Smit, director of the Unit for Environmental Sciences and Management at North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa.

After the images did sink in, he adds, “the first reaction was one of pure joy, because we realized that we were spectators to something really incredible and unique”.

Les Gibbon/Alamy

An African tigerfish caught on the Lower Zambezi River.

Expand

This is the first confirmed record of a freshwater fish preying on birds in flight, the team reports in the Journal of Fish Biology[sup]1[/sup]. Rumours of such behaviour by the African tigerfish (Hydrocynus vittatus), which has been reported as reaching one metre in length, have circulated since the 1940s. But Smit says that his team was “never really convinced by the anecdotal reports”. So, when they set out to study of the migration and habitat use of these animals in a South African lake in the Mapungubwe National Park, near the border with Botswana and Zimbabwe, they were not necessarily looking for fish flying out of the water.

Nevertheless, during their time at the lake, the researchers saw as many as 20 successful fish strikes on barn swallows (Hirundo rustica) every day. These ranged from pursuits by fish at the surface, followed by leaps, to direct attacks from deeper water.

Smit says that this remarkable behaviour has been under the radar until now because the study of freshwater fish in Africa is very limited. “We hope that our findings will really focus the attention on the importance of basic freshwater research, and specifically fish behaviour,” he adds.
turtle-eats-bird.gif

Back
Top Bottom