the thread about nothing...

my friend got pulled last night. Suspended license, no lights on, plates registered to a different car, and marijuana possession.

She got one ticket. And is free. Being a white girl seems so easy :lol: :lol:

my friend got pulled last night. Suspended license, no lights on, plates registered to a different car, and marijuana possession.

She got one ticket. And is free. Being a white girl seems so easy :lol: :lol:

Pics of girl so I can understand situation better?

I have none plus no social media.

Blonde, blue eyes, pretty face, 4'11-5'1. Semi long money. fairly average body (light curves, no boobs).

Also got pulled over in another rich town about a week later, I was so faded when he asked me the alphabet I skipped 10 letters :lol: :smh:

Another warning :smokin

:lol:

do cops really ask reverse alphabet?

This **** is already mad difficult when you're sober, f that when you're faded

Also got pulled over in another rich town about a week later, I was so faded when he asked me the alphabet I skipped 10 letters
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Another warning
smokin.gif
you're luck will run out eventually
tongue.gif

NK,
Need some advice. My husband is divorcing me from only 3 months of marriage because he suspects I'm cheating. Some dude just so happens to know a friend of his and said to my husband "yo I'm smashing your wife." The dude claims I'm calling him and blowing up his phone but when asked for the number I'm calling him from he won't give it to him. I have showed my husband my phone bill, my app history (claims I downloaded an app messenger) and he has found nothing and still wants out. He moved from Atl to Maryland to be with me, guit his job and drove 12 hours. Unloaded his stuff in my house and two days later he left.. Wtf NT.
First off welcome to TAN. I don't know where to begin...wow. How long have you known each other? Three months and done? 
mean.gif
. I hope all works out for you.
da tan is asleep

no one will make a peep

da proof is in da puddin

playoffs and pullin'

hooligan'

chris mullian
This guy posts when no one is on. I see you Silent Bob 
nthat.gif

She got one ticket. And is free. Being a white girl seems so easy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Read the first line and did this 
tired.gif

I have none plus no social media.

Blonde, blue eyes, pretty face, 4'11-5'1. Semi long money. fairly average body (light curves, no boobs).
Then I read this, and it explains it all....

I'm legit upset cuz she knows why she got off too :lol:

my beige *** would have been spending the weekend peeing in front of strangers eating horrible oatmeal.

NK,
Need some advice. My husband is divorcing me from only 3 months of marriage because he suspects I'm cheating. Some dude just so happens to know a friend of his and said to my husband "yo I'm smashing your wife." The dude claims I'm calling him and blowing up his phone but when asked for the number I'm calling him from he won't give it to him. I have showed my husband my phone bill, my app history (claims I downloaded an app messenger) and he has found nothing and still wants out. He moved from Atl to Maryland to be with me, guit his job and drove 12 hours. Unloaded his stuff in my house and two days later he left.. Wtf NT.

You should go to a marriage counselor or talk to a divorce lawyer about this, not NT.

i gotta dui once, and i never will again...

i wan't even drunk , cause if i was i wouldn't have been driving.. that stupid breath thing said i was tho 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom