the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
Little kids these days man lol xD

Last edited:
anybody here take singulair daily for their asthma?

my doc just told me to stop because its effecting my temper. ive been taking it since i was in elementary school. i dont even know what im going to be like docile. will i feel like a different person?

Last edited:
eek.gif

The Snuggles Mcduggal of snacks.
hah word. nah but the promo agency i work for mostly has snack company clientele. so they send us mad free stuff. they send us SKUs before they release to the public so we can put together promotional campaigns. ive learned that japan gets the coolest flavors of snacks, by far. each brand usually has japan exclusive flavors that are really good.

[COLOR=#red]It's not a radio... it's a ghetto blaster...

young cats missed out on so much. with your rock and roll and beat nick music.[/COLOR]

What is a ghetto blaster?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I was born in '90 and know what it is.
I found one... Picking it up tomorrow... Need to find cassettes now, and possibly fix one of the belts... Have to see.
that's dope!!!

I was going to get one similar, I talked the guy down to $50 but he supposedly got a better offer the day before I went to pick it up.

It's not a radio... it's a ghetto blaster...

young cats missed out on so much. with your rock and roll and beat nick music.
What's the distinction? 

there's really no difference but ghetto blasters are huge. term came from where you could usually see people walking around with them blasting music.

led to further demonization of rap and people affiliated with it. started getting banned in public places.

you know how it goes.

Fine. You found me out. I knew what it was, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I've never referred to it as such. I actually hate the term ghetto blaster. I've only heard white people refer to it as such in my experience, and it just had a negative connotation to me. I've always referred to it as a radio (what it is) or a boom box. I have no idea where the term "ghetto blaster" came from. 

[COLOR=#red]yea what RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy said...

radio small/blaster big. the times. what they stand for... and my memories.

bbqs and dominoes. 2pac and outkast man. yes yes.

my birthday present to myself.

Ox. Ox. nice man. I was searching on CL and found it. Bunch on ebay but it seems all are inflated. [/COLOR]

Fine. You found me out. I knew what it was, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I've never referred to it as such. I actually hate the term ghetto blaster. I've only heard white people refer to it as such in my experience, and it just had a negative connotation to me. I've always referred to it as a radio (what it is) or a boom box. I have no idea where the term "ghetto blaster" came from. 

[COLOR=#red]I have never heard it called anything else. All my friends are black. I don't think it matters either way personally but I get what you're saying.

And I got my ghetto blaster/boom box/raido/cassette player/music box/do hickey. I'm Happy.[/COLOR]

TBH i dont remember dudes referring to it as a ghetto blaster back then. i didnt hear that term until after ppl stopped walking around with them.

i still remember the distinct sound of that ff/rewind while someone was walking past the crib blasting music. all dat nostalgia.

Feel so weak again, too tired to move around. Gonna miss all my important assignments this week because I'm in a too bad state to go to class.
I am so ******g done I hate my ******g life

Back
Top Bottom