the thread about nothing...

Almost 5 hours at the barbershop.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I'll never forget comic view once...

Dude said do y'all have that one barber that put his **** on your arm or just have his **** up on you too close?

Like damn can I get some room?

:rofl:

i'm not waiting that long.. somebody is getting a free hair cut from me for giving me their spot in line 
I've seen that done once. I was like 
eek.gif
. Dude had to go to a party and wanted to be fresh so bad. He paid for the dude's haircut that he skipped. 

if there is a wait for the barber then I walk next door to the carneceria and order these or a bangin burrito supreme.

taco%2B2.JPG

I'll never forget comic view once...

Dude said do y'all have that one barber that put his **** on your arm or just have his **** up on you too close?

Like damn can I get some room?

:rofl:

Word had that dude when I was a teen, cuts were fresh though. Thinking bout it though you know damn well when your **** is touching some ****, that had to be on purpose. You ain't never gotta lean that close.

My barber is slow *** *****. Plus this Baseball game on doesn't help.
The things you hear in a Dominican barbershop tho. lmao

would you recommend still living with your folks after graduating and finding your first job out of college? i'll probs be making 50-70k based on the companies i'm eyeing. if i have enough money saved for a down payment on an apartment, should i just get my own place with the quickness.....? or should i just wait a few years to afford a condo or even a house?
Man I would stay at home for a little bit, but **** a few more years personally. Just stack a little bit if cash up and make sure you got enough money to spend at least 25% more than you think you'll need.

All barbershop got that wild stupid faux know it all that's ignorant as **** but doesn't know it. And dude just keeps talking. It's like the craft draws those types of dudes. Makes sense since they'll always have an audience.

Back
Top Bottom