the thread about nothing...

I am not touching that Nigeria thread. Not I said the cat.
With threads like those, I click on the last page of it and see if theres arguing going on. There almost always is, and then I just leave the thread.

@JJ Watt  I live in Burl County which is basically Philly.

You live north IIRC.

Also, I have scholarships at Howard pretty much guaranteed, and I have a college fund.

So, I'm not worried about paying for my undergrad, med school is a dif story though. 

I sincerely thank my family for that. 

jbiDGZwX4PheTS.jpg

dudes are amazed that someone has a different opion than them and proceed to argue with same person for 20+ pages...
straight up, i can't sit here and not at least try to help my fellow humans see the light. i don't mind differing opinions, i mind intolerance and hatred because that only sends us further down the well of our hell.

does anyone know how to convert atoms to moles

nerd.gif

specifically 345 atoms He to mol

Last edited:

dudes are amazed that someone has a different opion than them and proceed to argue with same person for 20+ pages...
straight up, i can't sit here and not at least try to help my fellow humans see the light. i don't mind differing opinions, i mind intolerance and hatred because that only sends us further down the well of our hell.
but all I see is dudes getting emotional and calling homeboy a bigot...

now to something more appropriate

what is he sweeping
nerd.gif

I wan't to be able to speak/understand/write fluent spanish by 2015.

I want to be bale to speak/understand/write fluent Chinese by 2018.

You can't argue with ignorance, that's the main problem.
This
you can't reason with your opponent when you only assume that he is being ignorant
Who said anything about assumption? Once you give counterpoints and your opponent just stands there not budging on his stance, then what's the point. Then that person is ignorant. No one assumes ignorance if it's not demonstrated in part at first. At least I don't. 

Back
Top Bottom