the thread about nothing...

Feeling much much better than this morning. I'm finally home in bed drinking plenty of fluids and relaxing.

Got nervous when the doctor came back in and said they found blood in my piss. Went to go do a cat scan and the results didn't come back as bad as I thought.

Doctor said they passed and that it was okay for me to leave, prescribed me 2 meds. One to take on the daily for next few days and another incase the pain becomes severe again.

That pain is something I don't ever want to experience again in my lifetime. Had me bent over leaning to my right since pain was on my left. It was literally worst than getting both my ribs tatted ( keep in mind I'm pretty skinny)

Just glad to be home I hate everything bout hospitals.

Wish I had the nurses reaction on video when she had to ultra sound my balls. She was deff liking what she seen down below. Laying diwn with just a a hospital gown on and pants to my ankles I had some sick **** run through my head. She was a beautiful nurse

welp, now people will be back to trying to get this one closed 
tongue.gif

Welp, no reason why Jimmie Rustle friday should stop.

Make it an unspoken NT tradition.

Welp, no reason why Jimmie Rustle friday should stop.

Make it an unspoken NT tradition.
It just doesn't fit this thread. 

Unpopular opinion was this thread times 10. We can't rustle any jimmies in here.

Last edited:
Got rushed to the ER this morning at about 8am. Just got an ultra sound on my balls. Could possibly have kidney stones (hopefully not). I dont wish this pain on my worst enemy. The pain is not as severe as it was before I came in since they gave me meds through the IV but damn fam this morning was the absolute worst feeling in my life.

Just laying down in the bed finally some what comftable waiting to hear back on some news.
get well soon bro.

my next door neighbor is moving, dude is in the military and was a cool cat but man did he smoke like a chimney. 

dude just tried to hit me up saying he knows a site thats having presales on all star shoes.... BIGCARTEL.... NAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm good

Back
Top Bottom