the thread about nothing...

had this for lunch today

was 
pimp.gif

Did people really think that a thread to replace a thread that was locked like three hours ago would last?

You guys all need to calm down, a lot of negative attention being drawn to TAN because of TAN .24 
TAY made a comeback, why cant pyupco? Meth is sus
For starters that thread should not even have been open for as long as it was, it broke every rule that was placed on TAN and the site in general.

S&T will rejoice over your banishment.

We need to stop talking about that thread in here

When threads that have been locked get re-hashed, the OP usually has enough common sense to wait a while for things to cool off and start off telling people to be extra mindful of the infractions that got the previous thread locked.

You've got to be a complete fool to think starting a thread that was just locked the same day with nothing but a gif wont get locked.

Did people really think that a thread to replace a thread that was locked like three hours ago would last?

You guys all need to calm down, a lot of negative attention being drawn to TAN because of TAN .24 
For starters that thread should not even have been open for as long as it was, it broke every rule that was placed on TAN and the site in general.

what are the tan rules?

lets talk about something a bit more positive guys.

wachu have for lunch? have you been to that buffet lately?
actually last two days, had some bomb cheesecake. had to get two servings.

how bout you, what's the trap looking like?

you had cheesecake for lunch? no food?

da trap is progressing :nerd:
no had the buffet..pasta and chicken + meatballs. chesecake for dessert. today had sushi...then a seven eleven hotdog on my ay home.

what about you, what you eating these days?

thats whats up. for lunch i had a stuffed bell pepper that had meat, mushrooms, carrots, and cheese with a side of rice.

when will you be in cali so we can have lunch and talk about rapping, accounting for this 'business', and compare east coast and west coast buffets :nerd:

what are the tan rules?
No music, sports, or "Anything that constitute a standalone thread being created" discussions are allowed in TAN

Am I the only one who asks for one of the artisan buns on his spicy chicken sandwich from wendy's?

that ciabatta....:smokin

or that brioche :smokin.

but when they took off the pretzel bun a little part of me died that day. |I

lets talk about something a bit more positive guys.

wachu have for lunch? have you been to that buffet lately?
actually last two days, had some bomb cheesecake. had to get two servings.

how bout you, what's the trap looking like?

you had cheesecake for lunch? no food?

da trap is progressing
nerd.gif
no had the buffet..pasta and chicken + meatballs. chesecake for dessert. today had sushi...then a seven eleven hotdog on my ay home.

what about you, what you eating these days?
thats whats up. for lunch i had a stuffed bell pepper that had meat, mushrooms, carrots, and cheese with a side of rice.

when will you be in cali so we can have lunch and talk about rapping, accounting for this 'business', and compare east coast and west coast buffets
nerd.gif
shoot i need to hit up cali soon, i was in san fran last summer. maybe next summer... what's the 'business'?

i have to make it out to the Chi first, there's a pretty brown tall curvy lip thang i'm currently working on, might even tell her my african name just so that she can  
embarassed.gif
 (i'd deffinitely say the baby)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom