the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mzcll3rT7m1tpg4boo1_400.gif
ibzU5d1g8NHeOb.gif
ibzU5d1g8NHeOb.gif
ibzU5d1g8NHeOb.gif
ibzU5d1g8NHeOb.gif

Last edited:
I've been out of the shoe game so long... Just saw the SBxUprise dunk highs... Could someone find me a size 12 from a legit dude... I don't even know how to tell what's what anymore...

MC Gusto....
roll.gif
. I tell my brother that all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. 

Last edited:
MC Gusto....:rofl: . I tell my brother that all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. 

:lol: forreal tho.... Ross took straight up stole his whole persona, look and name from one of the US' most notorious drug dealers.

Dude is a blatant fraud and people just eat it up. :smh:

What gets me is how the kangeroo is all non-chalant while choking the .... Out of the other kangeroo.
You can tell that that wasn't his first kill.

MC Gusto....
roll.gif
. I tell my brother that all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. 
laugh.gif
forreal tho.... Ross took straight up stole his whole persona, look and name from one of the US' most notorious drug dealers.

Dude is a blatant fraud and people just eat it up.
mean.gif
He got some bars tho 
grin.gif

#theeehojuanhomeebak

#theehokanehomeebak

Last edited:
Everyone......I present a YOUNG Morgan Freeman

ahhh, there he goes! the young legend

What gets me is how the kangeroo is all non-chalant while choking the .... Out of the other kangeroo.
You can tell that that wasn't his first kill.

nah, hes an OG with it. lol idk why but i kind of pictured frank lucas blowing ol boys head off in the middle of a busy street in american gangster. lol like he was making a statement. i bet there was a bunch of kangaroos watching that go down

Back
Top Bottom