the thread about nothing...

embarassed.gif

seriously though a grand or some j's will do
nerd.gif
sry papi....
okay.jpeg

download.php

Just found a home breathalyzer unit. Shall I post my readings throughout the night?
YESSSS!!!!!
That is awesome 
smokin.gif

WHO IS CHAMP?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Hello?

N GOODBYE TO WHOEVER IS IN JOHN CENA'S WAY!!! 
roll.gif

My dude, me too 
smokin.gif

I want a breathalyzer now.

You can have this one. It's ain't even mine. 

update

dat spike 
Shoot it to me. I'll send you my info. My favorite game I invented (to me at least) but haven't played is blow the highest number (Pawse, I'm drunk as ****)
roll.gif

A bottle of Paul Masson, 2 memosas, a tall can of Tecate, some Norco, n a 12 pk of Rolling Rock n I'm still coherent? I need more ****n drink. I love drunk 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I feel sober tho, think I need more Rx drugs

Background She just broke up with mans. Not sure who did it. They're smoking buddies still.

She knows i got grass. She told my boy that we weren't flirting but she was kinda giving signs.

Update

What I try to tell you? This country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman. That's why you gotta make your moves.

saw my ex bff and she straight dogged me 
grin.gif

saw her little bro tap and say look it's Bryan, heard my name, I looked over and saw that she seen me but she looked away and kept walking, she even rolled her eyes.

Looks like me right now.

Drake got me in my feelings.
Need to find ways to make this money maaaannn.

stop letting Aubrey activate your feels.

pick yourself up. start looking for ways to make that money because the moneys not gonna come find you. there's plenty of it out there.

Don't think too hard. Smoke with her. See where it goes. It will probably go to smashing tbh, play dem cards right. She's clearly hitting on you and wants to know if you know it and if you're reciprocating.

Avoid feels at all costs. Her ex is still smashing.

It really dont matter cuz yall aint got no benjamins

can confirm, I am benjamins

saw my ex bff and she straight dogged me >D
saw her little bro tap and say look it's Bryan, heard my name, I looked over and saw that she seen me but she looked away and kept walking, she even rolled her eyes.

what did you do to her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom