the thread about nothing...

25. I turn 26 in 142 days

Well then which one you smashing? N I know what you mean. My Gramma in Puente is everybody's Gramma n my homies' mom out here is like my 2nd mom

nthat.gif
@ Ignatius getting there own segment on sportscenter

My mom is currently going through chemotherapy (breast cancer) and I saw her bald for the first time today.

I know that's just because of the therapy and it will grow back. She also has hats she wears and wigs, but man I was stunned.

It really hit me man
mean.gif
frown.gif
I am man. It just caught me off guard I honestly don't think she wanted me to see her like that, but I can't be selfish. This is about her, and I am there for her at all times.
First off I'm sorry to hear that FF, and this 2nd post was so refreshing to read. You're a good son bro

i snap necks cash checks hold techs im a mad scientist call me neo cortex
nthat.gif
 yall aint ready for da mixtape

Last edited:
My mom is currently going through chemotherapy (breast cancer) and I saw her bald for the first time today.

I know that's just because of the therapy and it will grow back. She also has hats she wears and wigs, but man I was stunned.

It really hit me man :smh: :frown:

sorry to hear that man. seeing the changes is some of the toughest things a person can go through. hope for a speedy recovery. stay strong bro.

Back
Top Bottom