the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mrbg6eEN2o1sx6mcpo1_500.gif

So turns out If I got the job, they would've told me on the spot. Onward with the job hunt, Tampa's job economy blows!

damn bro, stay up. I know how those nazis get over in the IE 
mean.gif

stop using TAN b 
grin.gif

I'm fine bruh, I just got word his hood gets punked a lot. My hood is string n known for being bout that life. But I ain't even trippin' tho, he's knows the Real Deal word to my Holyfield ear 
laugh.gif

I swear we gotta chill bruh, every time you post a chick, I be like that's exactly my type 
smokin.gif

roll.gif

@beh235  stays with pies on deck

@had pants  I hope you one day go back to rockin' the most wondeful pants in the neighborhood, kuz the gif game is on point. Especially when you first started with the TANner gifs
QFT

Boutta take another Norco n my antibiotic. This sucks kuz it was the ear on the side I always sleep on 
laugh.gif

Where's 40 Cal
nerd.gif
he doin the worst as far as im concerned.

i heard one song where he was sayin that dipset got back together on stage and they wouldnt let him get on. they gave him some tickets. and he tried to sell them but the show was sold out

mean.gif

that **** was OD sad and hilarious at the same time.

but im pretty sure u can catch him in the hospital spelling Iverson when the beef all done, hell be on the I.V in the E.R. Son.

Last edited:

Kudos to those who know about dudes like JR Writer and Hell Rell and don't live in Harlem 
laugh.gif
There was this one track from jr writer that was hot at the time.

I don't remember the name of it. 

I think it featured lil wayne. 

circa 2005-08.

It was like a get me hype track.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ya boi is waitin on dat In Flames album to drop :nthat: bout to be camping outside of best buy to be able to cop the cd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom