the thread about nothing...

That avy is Keani Cochelle. She's very much 
devil.gif
How y'all know all these actress' names man? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Right-click Google-search. Old folks n technology these days 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

No rick ross slander shall be allowed.

Reports everywhere.
That ***** police tho
Word. Can't state enough how much I LOATHE the boys in blue
Good day to grill
Yup, had some grilled pork chops today 
smokin.gif

I want this on my wall, in my mansion
"N thanks to Cam, I'm Harlem's new anchorman, here chump you should shake my hand"

Best RapCity freestyle 
nthat.gif

In the age of co signing frauds....
mean.gif
Word

Norcos n Miller Fortune=So much win. Rx pills n beer make me feel so good. I have to go to the Dr. tomorrow tho, I need them to tell me I'm doing fine. The rhythm is leaving me n I'm terrified of looking at my credit score 
laugh.gif

TANFam, thank ya'll for being there when I need to vent. Much appreciated 
nthat.gif

bilbo might mess around and bag him a dentist. 
nthat.gif
No pics bruh, you know the drill
see beh, you get in on the ground floor of a good deal, that is you buy cheap and if it doesn't work out you limit your losses.

It's like if Hector tells you he's got new product he wants you sell and he gives it to you on consignment, where you get to pay him off with installments based on the profit. You tell Hector yes, because the only thing you loosing is time and effort (and maybe jail time)  and you could make bank on that brick product.

Only way you lose is by not getting in cheap with Hector, because if the fiends  customers like the product you know you and Hector gonna be doing more business in the future. I thought you knew this Beh. 
ohwell.gif

Man, I need one too. Gotta start applying again but they never wanna call you back.
mean.gif
Makes your confidence dwindle.
tell me about it, I went from March of last year up to last month without a single call back, I got 3 interviews in 3 consecutive weeks and nothing 
mean.gif

I haven't applied elsewhere, I haven't signed up for school, I lost all motivation 
tired.gif

why doesn't anybody want me 
frown.gif

Man, I need one too. Gotta start applying again but they never wanna call you back. :smh: Makes your confidence dwindle.
tell me about it, I went from March of last year up to last month without a single call back, I got 3 interviews in 3 consecutive weeks and nothing :smh:
I haven't applied elsewhere, I haven't signed up for school, I lost all motivation |I
why doesn't anybody want me :frown:

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom