the thread about nothing...

da fuq u work at bro lol

cbs sports dot com

embarassed.gif

sends resume asap

My dept is at the bottom of the food chain. We get no respect even though without us **** would be crazy lol.. I'm trying to bounce within a few months, just gotta take a vacation first.
I know this feel all too well and its too real.

I love women.
embarassed.gif
same here brah

put me down with one of your coworkers
nerd.gif

The good looking one quit a week ago.
frown.gif

She will be missed.
Dog....... WOW.

Full House was way more watchable than Family Matters though. That show was one of the worst.

Big Papi lol

tumblr_n3d2xvxZwb1ro5xweo1_400.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats dope

I may not understand politics or follow it but Obama just seems like a cool as dude man.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Word, thats basically all I know about him being that I dont follow politics at all. Dude just seems cool

Welcome back bruh 
smokin.gif

it's mostly people in the subway / bus.

Sometimes people in a classroom.

If it was some of my friend, i would tell them with no hesitation.

i always tell my little brother when he stinks
laugh.gif
My brother stay stinking 
laugh.gif

They both look like ****.

Literally.
Word, that sidewall straight basura
I love women.
embarassed.gif
Me too
devil.gif

fail tests = you're not paying attention in class.
Bang Bang
I will not post in tan until i pass a test. Goodbye
Bye Felicia JK
Greatest Commercial Not Released
smokin.gif

well bros, my truck is finally running. been sitting since September & I just came from going on a mini cruise, best early bday present ever 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
 I get a truck in a few weeks. Wanna race!
Bucket season is approaching

Why does that sonic look like batman
Kuz he is batman 
eek.gif

Where the wild/funny threads at???

Moment of Truth aint cracking no more.......
Word, it just got weird with dudes talkin' bout piss n ****
Man.

This draft got me stressed out.

mean.gif

^nah, it's cool. I have a privacy screen on my monitor at work. Unless someone is directly behind me they can't see, but you never know. I know people be seein' **** but probably don't say anything. It's never a bad time to look at a fine booty tho...
laugh.gif

If you seeing it become a problem, please get some help man. You never want to see people go down that road. I had a roommate beg me for my tylenol with codeine pills after I had knee surgery in 2000. They were 500 mg. I'm 5'11 and was about 245 at the time, my roommate was 5'6' - 5'7" ish and was about 140-150 lbs. I told him hell no I wasn't giving him my pills and threw them in the garbage when he wasn't around. 

Last edited:
Yesterday.

Second most epic work day ever.

Came in at 9, CPU systems lost power at 9:30, slept at desk till 11:30. They told us we could leave but would have to be back at 1:30. My black *** pulled up at 2 and everyone was leaving. :smokin

^nah, it's cool. I have a privacy screen on my monitor at work. Unless someone is directly behind me they can't see, but you never know. I know people be seein' **** but probably don't say anything. It's never a bad time to look at a fine booty tho...
laugh.gif

If you seeing it become a problem, please get some help man. You never want to see people go down that road. I had a roommate beg me for my tylenol with codeine pills after I had knee surgery in 2000. They were 500 mg. I'm 5'11 and was about 245 at the time, my roommate was 5'6' - 5'7" ish and was about 140-150 lbs. I told him hell no I wasn't giving him my pills and threw them in the garbage when he wasn't around. 
Yeah man, but I only do it when I drink. I think my alcoholism is coming back. I'm usually able to control it n the last time I blacked out off just alcohol was New Year's, but whenever I take pills I black out after about an hour. One time I woke up in my car on some random street covered in piss 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I always say I'll pace it, but never do. All I spend my money on is alcohol n it's why I'm always broke n have no gas. IDK tho, I've stopped before, so I know I can do it again. But I just like it n I just have to limit my drinking rather just stopping kuz the last time I quit cold turkey (Jan '12) I had crazy withdraws to where I was vomiting, shaking, insomnia, the works. But yeah, admitting is the first step n I thank TAN for being a place I can vent.
laugh.gif

Yesterday.

Second most epic work day ever.

Came in at 9, CPU systems lost power at 9:30, slept at desk till 11:30. They told us we could leave but would have to be back at 1:30. My black *** pulled up at 2 and everyone was leaving.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

*Bernie Mac voice* When Black people break.....we BREAK *Bernic Mac voice*

Back
Top Bottom