the thread about nothing...

"I'll call you a B for short as a last resort. You call me MFer for long, at the end of it you know we both wrong"

This ***** jason cold. Did he really have to **** up wheel chair guy like that lol

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw this girl with a great mass

Then I saw her face and it was atrocious

I didn’t know how to feel

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw this girl with a great mass

Then I saw her face and it was atrocious

I didn’t know how to feel
You know how to feel, you're a guy. Hypothetically speaking, and let's be real with ourselves, if you didn't have a girl and said woman were in a situation with you and threw it at you, you'd smash. The real question would be in that given situation if you'd be brave enough to publicly admit it. Probably not 
laugh.gif
. I call this the inside *** theory. A chick you'd smash in private-in the winter time when no one is outside to see what you did and you can cover it up. Many men have been down this road, but purposely don't leave evidence. Except for the dumb ones, they go raw and have kids with them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
You know how to feel, you're a guy. Hypothetically speaking, and let's be real with ourselves, if you didn't have a girl and said woman were in a situation with you and threw it at you, you'd smash. The real question would be in that given situation if you'd be brave enough to publicly admit it. Probably not :lol: . I call this the inside ho theory. A chick you'd smash in private-in the winter time when no one is outside to see what you did and you can cover it up. Many men have been down this road, but purposely don't leave evidence. Except for the dumb ones, they go raw and have kids with them :lol: .

LMAO!

Me and my boys always talk about girls we would smash but tell no one about lol

You know how to feel, you're a guy. Hypothetically speaking, and let's be real with ourselves, if you didn't have a girl and said woman were in a situation with you and threw it at you, you'd smash. The real question would be in that given situation if you'd be brave enough to publicly admit it. Probably not 
laugh.gif
. I call this the inside ho theory. A chick you'd smash in private-in the winter time when no one is outside to see what you did and you can cover it up. Many men have been down this road, but purposely don't leave evidence. Except for the dumb ones, they go raw and have kids with them 
laugh.gif
LMAO!

Me and my boys always talk about girls we would smash but tell no one about lol
I feel this way about Rihanna 
laugh.gif

I want those asics that come out this weekend.

Those yeezy foams.

The What the KDs and Lebrons.

Concord lows.

Then a friends and family at the beginning of May.

:lol: :smh:

Nah of course, all my bills are being taken care of and money's is being out aside.

Only using extra money with shoes be purchased.

laugh.gif
, I didn't mean prioritize in terms of responsibilities when it comes to that. That goes without saying. I meant prioritize in terms of what you want the most and would regret would not getting. I know I've eliminated a lot of fluff from my stable by carefully thinking about what I really want to buy. 

Issue is all those things are limited :smh:

So I have to decide if I want them or not, I never pay past retail.

So if I don't get it at that point and time I'm not going to :lol: :smh:

Issue is all those things are limited
mean.gif

So I have to decide if I want them or not, I never pay past retail.

So if I don't get it at that point and time I'm not going to
laugh.gif
mean.gif
True. That L word....
mean.gif
 . **** is like the plague now 
laugh.gif

It's insane cause majority of times the only things they put effort into are limited things :smh:

At least I have my flyknits :lol:

Feels weird going back to the gym after all this time. My legs look like complete sticks. 
laugh.gif

It's insane cause majority of times the only things they put effort into are limited things
mean.gif

At least I have my flyknits
laugh.gif
Those were limited? Had no clue. I didn't like them when I first saw them so I never really paid attention.

Feels weird going back to the gym after all this time. My legs look like complete sticks. 
laugh.gif

Nice to see you. How you been feeling man?
I'm going to try and get some Dave Chappelle tickets today for his NYC show in June.
tired.gif
 Wish I could go. I JUST missed him when he was on Maui. He left 5 days before I got there and he added an additional 4 shows. I was kind of mad because I know it would have been easier to get tickets to that show as opposed to here. 

Back
Top Bottom