the thread about nothing...

I gotta tell somebody..

Bros, I promise. I swear I'm not I'm not a pedo, but...this morning I saw a chick walking to school. :smh:

Talk about having a bright future. If I had they way and the how, I would've offered her racks, just to not have a child before 25.

I know I'm not the only one that has seen a younger female and though, "You are going to be so fine when you get older".

aayyeeeee!!! you keep it realer than most.

mean.gif

Man that is the worst when you are like good lord you are attractive...she then walks up to her mom who you didn't see before...then it hits you she is probably 16 years old.
So many traps out there with women dressing wayyyy older then they are

I gotta tell somebody..

Bros, I promise. I swear I'm not I'm not a pedo, but...this morning I saw a chick walking to school. :smh:

Talk about having a bright future. If I had they way and the how, I would've offered her racks, just to not have a child before 25.

I know I'm not the only one that has seen a younger female and though, "You are going to be so fine when you get older".

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

I gotta tell somebody..

Bros, I promise. I swear I'm not I'm not a pedo, but...this morning I saw a chick walking to school.
mean.gif

Living in a heavy Hispanic neighbor hood I see it all the time be.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
This statement is so real. I mean, we're human. As long as you don't act on it and remind yourself- she PG-13 you Rated R not permitted-you should be fine. 

I was putting in work at the gym and Basketball court recently

Sucks I have to go home and just rest my ankle

I hope it's just a week injury or less

had to backtrack in that moment of truth thread...awww man y'all act a damn fool I swear 
laugh.gif
. I have to go back some more at home.

Back
Top Bottom