the thread about nothing...

So there is a strange rattle coming from my corolla enging. It sounds like its coming from the alternator....but the water pump is right under that so maybe that too? But i had my water pump replaced at about 80k miles. I have 140k on it now. If it is the alternator anyone ever change one out before? Dank?

Is it possible to do it myself? I know it has a belt will i need a tension tool of some sort? I don't feel like paying $800 right now to get it replaced when i can spend $200 on the part and do the maintenance myself

edit: The ultimate warrior died?!?!?

that was my favorite wrestler as a kid...i used to put the tassels around my bicpes and shake the side of my bed like i was him :wow: :smh: RIP

Last edited:
_e0RrP.gif

My Name is PAPI
#PAPIAPPROVED

The Ultimate Warrior died forreal this time? I was hoping it was just another hoax....
frown.gif

One time for my favorite wrestler.....

I wish TWD was on HBO

I can't really stand the show anymore but I still watch it

Michonne is going to be at this Comic Con thing here in DC and they want $50 to take a pic with her lol

Last edited:
I wish TWD was on HBO

I can't really stand the show anymore but I still watch it

Michonne is going to be at this Comic Con thing here in DC and they want $50 to take a pic with her lol

limitations man, limitations....
Explain?
See bold text above. At the end of the day AMC is still network cable and you can only go but so far.

I started the comics but I'm way behind. I'm still in the prison before they met the Governor. I downloaded it last year but never got around to it, but I already see that the comic is better than the show

Eh the whole Cable thing isn't a valid argument IMO.

Breaking bad and Mad men are great shows.

They got cheap and lazy with the series.

Season 1 was stellar, season 2 was
Crap.
It is though. I've noticed boundaries with the language have stretched to satisfy fans. They let more and more language go on the show than before. There are certain themes they cannot explore because of what channel it's on. If they had no restrictions, such as a channel like HBO, I think it would be closer to the comics in terms of theme. They can toe the line on AMC but still they can't cross it. Season 2 was meh. I bet if season 1 was just as long as the rest people would complain. It was only 6 episodes or so. I will say the end should be near for the show though, it's run it's course. BB got it right by ending it when it did. 

SMH at the stabbing in PA today, 21 people stabbed by a sophomore, this world is so messed up
mean.gif

if any ol' sport is interested in a digital download of the great gatsby let me know :nerd:

if any ol' sport is interested in a digital download of the great gatsby let me know
nerd.gif
Pass. Terrible movie. I don't want to hear a Jay Z song blasted on the Williamsburg Bridge in the 20's. Such a ******** scene 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom