the thread about nothing...

how's that restock thread holding up? 
laugh.gif

It hurts less when you realize that you cannot change people. They must want to change themselves. Nothing you say or do will make it happen. It sucks, but you understand better afterward, making it easier to move on...

It hurts less when you realize that you cannot change people. They must want to change themselves. Nothing you say or do will make it happen. It sucks, but you understand better afterward, making it easier to move on...

listen to this man and commit this to memory.

you will save yourself a lot of trouble.

Dude...

put the date you started working at your current job, a dash, then put current. 

Like this...

2013 - current

then put down the job description

I just didn't want any conflict. Like if they were to call my current job, and my current job realized I was looking elsewhere and decided to give me the boot for whatever little reason they could find.

Dude...

put the date you started working at your current job, a dash, then put current. 

Like this...

2013 - current

then put down the job description
I just didn't want any conflict. Like if they were to call my current job, and my current job realized I was looking elsewhere and decided to give me the boot for whatever little reason they could find.
If they did, that's messed up. They can't expect you to stay in one spot forever...unless you just got there 
laugh.gif
. If that is the case, then I'd pursue options for wrongful termination if any. 

listen to this man and commit this to memory.

you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
This includes "saving" anyone. It's literally an exercise in futility. Minus whale run into a brick wall with no helmet 
laugh.gif

I'm just like y'all man. I have a good teacher and just observe and experience. I still go through **** too. I need help NOT cursing people out when I drive. I can't believe the things that come out of my mouth when I drive with my mother in the car 
laugh.gif

But forreal though, when I read various stories of dudes trying to "save" women or vice versa here, I just 
mean.gif
. Some people really don't see it. Sometimes you have to just step back and analyze it. You can realize a lot if you stop talking and take stock of things that happened up to whatever particular point you are. People spend too much time "doing" and not enough time "thinking". Then when you do that, you have to be honest with yourself, do I want to keep doing this? And you KNOW the answer, but that's when all the external stuff comes in (what other people think, letting down whomever, I don't want to be alone etc), and that's where people get hesitant and frustrated. Just be honest with yourself and what you want. 

Back
Top Bottom