the thread about nothing...

Main guy around here lives three minutes from a police station and about five minutes from my house there is an area under fed watch it will be an interesting summer.

I expect the stop & frisk weekly now

dude was an out of towner. from... wait for it... Ohio.

:lol:

plain site is the way to go. if you don't look suspicious, no ones looking twice out here. that's why the junkies keep getting knocked. like how do you have a whole house full of pill heads driving BMWs.

eek.gif
what in the world was that?

honestly that looked like an item from Mario Kart

Last edited:
i got a white skin girl that looks like micheal jackson
13613439081606357924.GIF

I'm on an all carbs diet, GOD KAREN you're so STOOPIT.
rs_500x281-131003123657-taco-bell.gif

accidentally told my class today, "you guys can spread out and work on your projects.... to the windows, to the walls"

only a few kids bursted out in laughter... luckily
roll.gif
I don't get it 
indifferent.gif

Carl_waving.gif

Sleepy sleep.
you got them tiffs though.
One of my dudes got a female pregnant off a one night stand and she's keeping it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
confessions.png

Whats gucci tannerinos
spongebob_using_computer.gif

dat tag

UCSB - rejected
UCSC- rejected
UCI- rejected
UO-rejected
UCR-accepted
UCD- waitlisted.

sigh.

[willsmith]how come they dont want me man[/willsmith]

Last edited:
I'm watching Black Sails.
This show could be as good or better than Spartacus.
Highly reccomend this show to ppl who like starz, pirates of the carribean, or dark areolas.

Putting in my 2 weeks today, don't have anything else lined up, I have a good amount of money in my bank account, but I'm only expecting to be out of a job for a month, I paid my bills in advance 2 months, worst comes to worse they'll just fire me as soon as I put in my 2 weeks, but I'd be okay with that too.

The amount of stress that's gonna get lifted off my shoulders is gonna be great.

Putting in my 2 weeks today, don't have anything else lined up, I have a good amount of money in my bank account, but I'm only expecting to be out of a job for a month, I paid my bills in advance 2 months, worst comes to worse they'll just fire me as soon as I put in my 2 weeks, but I'd be okay with that too.

The amount of stress that's gonna get lifted off my shoulders is gonna be great.
Congratulations man, I envy you. Wish I could do the same.

Congratulations man, I envy you. Wish I could do the same.

Don't mean I'm not gonna be struggling man :lol:

one month is a projection, if it comes down to it, my plumbers license is still valid so if money gets tight I'll just do some odd jobs or go work with my pops for a couple weeks

dude was an out of towner. from... wait for it... Ohio.

laugh.gif

plain site is the way to go. if you don't look suspicious, no ones looking twice out here. that's why the junkies keep getting knocked. like how do you have a whole house full of pill heads driving BMWs.
Ohio....
laugh.gif
. But yeah, that Walter White strategy is the way to go. Hiding in plain sight....
nthat.gif
. Not everyone can pull it off though.
Who wouldn't want to wake up in the am to this?
Kinda sad....
Dat groupie love 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom