the thread about nothing...

Went to take a dump and someones occupying my go-to stall. 
alien.gif
The last person who did that to me ended up wiping in the dark. I take that very personal B
roll.gif

I was using the company rest room once and I see one of my co workers come in, so I finish up and shut off the lights as I run out and hear a "**** noooooooo".

He comes back to our office and he starts complaining to me how some ******* shut off the lights, and how he was scared to wipe, so be basically waddled to the door to turn on the lights with his pants around his ankles and basically someone walked in ....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Try throwing wet paper towels next time
laugh.gif

It's so damn. Hot..

Only in Baltmore Im at the liqour store seeing if I can cash this check since there arent any huntington banks in the area..this cat comes up to me tryna sell cologne in an iphone case lmao..this ***** said its "iSmell" straight from France & Apple just released it yesterday lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
...I said naw im cool boss and proceeded to go into the store 

I caved and decided to start up Breaking Bad last night to see what the hype is all about. Safe to say I'm hooked. Had off from work today so I'm starting up Season 2 now.

moms saw the booty pic that ox posted and she called me a pervert. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
At least it wasn't Pops
Off to this final checkup before the due date
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

A big thank you to @Moe Fab for the BAN
nthat.gif

everything will be used.
There's Zags in the Marley case. My bad it took so long. Enjoy respnsibly. Damn, I think I'm addicted to SimCity, I played all night n all morning 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Waiting on my sister to come back from the store so I can hook up some sammiches 
smokin.gif

I think I have allergies 
mad.gif

@beh235  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom