the thread about nothing...

tumblr_md4ko953EI1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

sober and twitching. whiskey and energy drinks is a bad combo.

YOLO tho 
sick.gif

I'm paranoid. For the last 2 weeks I've had cramps and minor cuts while playing basketball. I hope I won't break my bones tomorrow 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I have a weird pain in my right testicle.
Fam go to the doctor. This happened to me about two months ago. I thought it was an isolated incident, then it became consistent, and I had to go to the doctor, turns out it was infected and if I didnt go in, it was going to spread and could have grown to the size of a fist. GO TO THE UROLOGIST BREH.

ANDERSON, Calif. -

An Anderson transient was arrested after police said they found him wrapped up like a burrito inside a trash bin at the Taco Bell in Anderson.   Police were called to the restaurant  in the 2700 block of McMurray Drive at 10:38 p.m. Monday.

Police arrested 57-year-old Varnel Don Adamson Junior on a felony warrant.

Officers were called to the scene after receiving a report of an intoxicated man sleeping inside a trash bin behind the restaurant.

They said they found Adamson in the trash bin wrapped like a burrito in several plastic wrappers.

Anderson Police said he was asleep and highly intoxicated.   Adamson had a warrant for his arrest for a parole violation.  Officers said he had a small amount of methamphetamine.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/ma...burrito-outside-taco-bell/25976234?hpt=ju_bn3

Back
Top Bottom