the thread about nothing...

my little cousin is graduating college tomorrow so we about to turn up  after the ceremony 
smokin.gif

You're not the only one posting about ex's you know 
laugh.gif
. But, to your post. Once it's gone it's gone.
6 years. It's not just ex talk it's life talk!
I've been watching the thread, but life has to go on man. I know it sucks but you can't be stuck in life. When things don't go the way you want them to, you can't give up. Even when you don't feel like doing ****, do something. Sometimes we find good stuff in instances where we least expect anything.
Every now and then its ex season on nt.
That season doesn't end. This is why I can't go into the confessions thread.

I'm not going to let a girl or a relationship dictate how i feel. I can be happy by myself. Once i realized that, i was good.

"**** all ya! I don't need nobody!"

Sometimes things work out the way they do for a reason, sometimes people don't sit back and figure out why.

I got over all but one of my exes dumb fast. had the young gawd listening to straight Boys II Men and Jodeci for months.

Never again.

Is it weird that I recognized that copy pasta like halfway through the video :lol:

typing on an iPad :x

I got over all but one of my exes dumb fast. had the young gawd listening to straight Boys II Men and Jodeci for months.

Never again.
damn son :smh: . It be like that, but after a while you gotta let it go. 

exactly. They're like A1 dope sometimes. first step to recovery for me was admitting I was an addict :lol:

Back
Top Bottom