the thread about nothing...

:nthat:

What happened?
car got hit and run while parked,starting from rear to front car got side swiped passenger side is totally ****ed
wifey turned b mode and in laws didnt make it better but worst got to the point where i had to walk out smh currently im that dude at bww chillin at the bar

car got hit and run while parked,starting from rear to front car got side swiped passenger side is totally ****ed
wifey turned b mode and in laws didnt make it better but worst got to the point where i had to walk out smh currently im that dude at bww chillin at the bar
That sucks, fam. Hope everything gets better tomorrow for you 
ohwell.gif

Daaaamn make sure you guys eat before you drink.. binge drinking on an empty stomach had me feelin like I was gonna pass out in public while in line for the day club. Scary moment honestly

messed around with my first #NTthick girl and now I know what all the fuss is about 
devil.gif

it was a battle though bros but I won the war. she's part of my cousin's circle of friends and they're super tight knit so they would check up on her a lot. especially her bff

some other guy tried getting at her but she wasn't having it, your boy puts in work 
nthat.gif

I told my cousin what I was trying to do and the trouble I was having so he helped me out by messing around with that girl's bff while I messed around with mine 
nthat.gif

I think our moms snagged us (my mom and my aunt) they were leaving and my cousin was right in front of the gate while I was over at my uncle's truck, I think my mom saw my hand inside her bra cupping a titty
laugh.gif
 REAL chill and pretty girl but too bad she lives 2 hours away.

sucks bc I may have probably messed around with another girl, my mom said she looked for me bc she wanted to introduce me to my cousin's husband cousin. she is hot but a little too old for me, might give it a try still.

went to sleep at 6 in the morning and woke up to eat half my weight at a Chinese buffet 12 hours later, frog legs are bomb by the way.

Last edited:
wish I were off today. sigh* oh well I think they bbq'ing at work anyway 

Back
Top Bottom