the thread about nothing...

Those death thoughts came up because of Moe Fab's uncle. Sorry to hear about dude. My mom has diabetes and her glucose level has dropped many times in the middle of the night. Scary stuff. Then this morning I saw some IG/FB posts about an old coworker who passed away. I didnt expect it to happen cause I was hoping for the best. Dude was only about 25 or 26 and had a brain tumor. Ended up getting pneumonia then an infection, went into shock then passed away. I wasn't friends with him but a lot of my female coworkers were. Just got to work and they're all sad. I feel like that Homer gif where he creeps back into the bushes.

@iYen   that too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those death thoughts came up because of Moe Fab's uncle. Sorry to hear about dude. My mom has diabetes and her glucose level has dropped many times in the middle of the night. Scary stuff. Then this morning I saw some IG/FB posts about an old coworker who passed away. I didnt expect it to happen cause I was hoping for the best. Dude was only about 25 or 26 and had a brain tumor. Ended up getting pneumonia then an infection, went into shock then passed away. I wasn't friends with him but a lot of my female coworkers were. Just got to work and they're all sad. I feel like that Homer gif where he creeps back into the bushes.
tired.gif

It's tough when something that happens and you're the new guy.

Nah, I still work at CBS too. Doing both until I feel like I can't anymore. I'm Jamiacan by employment.
laugh.gif
ohh, I thought you left from the CBS gig. That 2 job life mon....
mean.gif
. I don't wish for those days. Once I faced the possibility of working 7 days a week with no days off in sight, I said F that.

Nah, I still work at CBS too. Doing both until I feel like I can't anymore. I'm Jamiacan by employment. :lol:
ohh, I thought you left from the CBS gig. That 2 job life mon....:smh: . I don't wish for those days. Once I faced the possibility of working 7 days a week with no days off in sight, I said F that.

I'm getting close to putting in that 2 weeks notice. :smh: My eyes will be randomly twitching because I'm tired lol

Nah, I still work at CBS too. Doing both until I feel like I can't anymore. I'm Jamiacan by employment. :lol:
:lol: My dude. I only have one job but I feel I should have at least two. My mom did while going to school full time I never understood how she found the time. I would like the extra money though

Nah, I still work at CBS too. Doing both until I feel like I can't anymore. I'm Jamiacan by employment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude. I only have one job but I feel I should have at least two. My mom did while going to school full time I never understood how she found the time. I would like the extra money though
You are not helping that stereotype 
laugh.gif

@DaBottom305  it got to me after a while. The part time gig seemed like it was more work than the full time gig 
mean.gif
. I fully understand that eye twitch 
laugh.gif

antidope antidope The best thing you can do is get a job that pays you more. Funny thing is the job I just got pays almost double that I'm starting to feel like coming to the cbs one is a waste of my time. :lol:

beh235 beh235 I kinda been feeling like that but its the people I work with that make coming to work cool. Some of them at least. lol

@Antidope The best thing you can do is get a job that pays you more. Funny thing is the job I just got pays almost double that I'm starting to feel like coming to the cbs one is a waste of my time.
laugh.gif

@beh235 I kinda been feeling like that but its the people I work with that make coming to work cool. Some of them at least. lol
I used to feel like that about my second gig, but managers made it less fun and for the first time, I really hated going to that job. Added to the fact that co workers were super lazy and there was no accountability made me even more pissed.

Back
Top Bottom