the thread about nothing...

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
how could you tell?
her sweatpants were sagging and she had no panties on
Thanks for clarifying. I'm assuming you were in Brooklyn? This could just be your typical bird attire. Was her head wrapped in a scarf too? 
laugh.gif

on monday i'll find out if nike hires me. you pretty much got the job if they ask you to submit a background check right?

Basically with job I have now once I passed that everything was signing paper work and stuff. But every job is different

does it run in your fam?
I'm black. It'd be more of a surprise if it didn't run in my family :lol:

How's your diet?
Terrible, mostly because I just eat whatever my girl cooks...and she uses salt on EVERYHING.

It has me shook because my blood pressure used to be low, but that was back when I was eating a vegetarian diet and working out every day because of rugby. Def gonna start the vegetarian thing again.

Told my girl and she said I was worrying too much and that it wasn't a big deal... I think she's probably part of the problem too. |I

Made it to 21 fams

Gonna get belligerent drunk this weekend
Happy Bday 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

FOREIGN.

Made it to 21 fams

Gonna get belligerent drunk this weekend
Happy birthday m8 pls be safe

got pulled over cuz my plate light out. no ticket, cop was extra nice considering how red my eyes were
laugh.gif

I am a free man eating neopolitan ice cream sammiches and Swedish fish.
I just got a ticket for a rolling stop. Court date is on my Bday 
mad.gif

I can't handle my feels right now.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

I didn't know pops was this pissed about me being determined of having my first job. I know it's just retail and not the real post-grad biomedical engineering job, but damn.
frown.gif
I gotta start from the bottom of the totem pole right?

I feel terrible that only my mom and my boyfriend are extremely supportive of me wanting to work for the EXPERIENCE. Merp.
As long as you grinding and doing what you gotta do. We all start somewhere!

Happy Birthday 22nd to me though
nthat.gif
Happy Bday 
smokin.gif

Its my bday. vegas 2maro

Woot
Happy Bday 
smokin.gif

HBD Fams

Morning TAN.  Was at work from 6am to 5pm yesterday 
sick.gif

Baltimore i swear has the worst streets and they do nothing to fix them at all....EVER

Speaking of feels....my sister has had a bf for 2 years now and they are moving in together at the end of the year (she currently lives with me).  They are buying a house to start a family.  My room mate just got a GF.  My best friend has been dating this girl for 2 weeks now....everyone is getting wifed up...i can now see why people settle down with what they can get.  Lonely out here
San Bernardino's streets<<<<<<<

Searched my hot prof's FB account, turns out she has a boyfriend 
mean.gif
That means no emotional attachment tho
Got to work 10 minutes too late. They're taking a field trip to watch Xmen and I missed the email. Now I gotta sit here and do nothing.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Got to work 10 minutes too late. They're taking a field trip to watch Xmen and I missed the email. Now I gotta sit here and do nothing.
frown.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

If i was you id call over a female and fulfill my fanta sea of banging in da office
smokin.gif

Have my older sis crib to myself for the next couple of days.
smokin.gif
1. Get drink

2. Invite girls

3. ????

4. Profit

Exhausted kuz of drinking last night. Took the homie to his Parole, took forever, temp jumped from 72 to 95 in like 15 minutes. Talked to a bad white girl, didn't have my phone, didn't get her number, don't know my number 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hopefully drinks tonight, n a job within the next 7 days.

Terrible, mostly because I just eat whatever my girl cooks...and she uses salt on EVERYHING.

It has me shook because my blood pressure used to be low, but that was back when I was eating a vegetarian diet and working out every day because of rugby. Def gonna start the vegetarian thing again.

Told my girl and she said I was worrying too much and that it wasn't a big deal... I think she's probably part of the problem too. |I

She is a big part of the problem if that was her response lol.. Its tough to eat healthy if people around you aren't. Tell her it runs your family and ask her to cut back on the salt.

For yourself, you should start getting some exercise. Its really not hard to dedicate 30-60 mins of your day to some type of workout.

She is a big part of the problem if that was her response lol.. Its tough to eat healthy if people around you aren't. Tell her it runs your family and ask her to cut back on the salt.

For yourself, you should start getting some exercise. Its really not hard to dedicate 30-60 mins of your day to some type of workout.

She already said "You're gonna have to make your own stuff... don't expect me to stop cooking or eating meat." Yeah, aight. :rolleyes

And I do exercise...just not as much as I used to (went from training with some of the best rugby players in the nation to sitting at a desk from 9-5). Gonna dig out some of my old routines and get to work.

i was going to say this is thread worthy but it will eventually turn into a race thread :rolleyes

a 24 year old got shot in the chest in the morning a street back of where I live.

a 22 year old got shot and killed about a month ago on the same street.

a 21 year old got shot and killed in that street's alley a couple months back running away from a car that was chasing after him.

oh and the McDonald's got robbed...again 
laugh.gif

crazy since it's next to a Starbucks that always has cops going in and out throughout the day. 

Last edited:
a 24 year old got shot in the chest in the morning a street back of where I live.
a 22 year old got shot and killed about a month ago on the same street.
a 21 year old got shot and killed in that street's alley a couple months back running away from a car that was chasing after him.

oh and the McDonald's got robbed...again :lol:
crazy since it's next to a Starbucks that always has cops going in and out throughout the day. 

**** bro, im about 20 mins outside of detroit. Every day occurrence here.

**** bro, im about 20 mins outside of detroit. Every day occurrence here.
that's Detroit though
laugh.gif
 this is suppose to be a chill city. stuff happens here daily but this is happening where I skate through or walk by when I go to the taco truck or liquor.

Back
Top Bottom