the thread about nothing...

If you want to see something gross, Google Chinese giant salamander. I apologize in advance. Don't blame me, blame your curiosity. What's even more gross is the fact that it's a rare delicacy.

Last edited:
If you want to see something gross, Google Chinese giant salamander. I apologize in advance. Don't blame me, blame your curiosity. What's even more gross is the fact that it's a rare delicacy.
WouldOwnAsPet/10

Excellent disclaimer

just started parks and rec 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
a new non-profit involving at risk youth spot is opening up in the town next door, applied for it and I better get it. fingers crossed.

giphy-4.gif

I miss WhyHelloThere
frown.gif
Her and Lindsey were 1a and 1b in terms of fineness in that movie.

I just wanna know if WHT is alive man :frown:
Infractions for all ya'll.. i'm not playing no more games b

What yours look like?
nerd.gif
I have two warnings one for screen capping tweets with profanity in it, and one for inciting a flame war in the NBA thread.
i still dont get it
"hey there delilah what's it like in new york city" - plain white t's
Thank you for educating a rap music listener who wouldnt remember that song.
I just want enough to live comfortable and save cash.

I'm simple with simple needs.

I also want to stay in Northern NJ.

So I think 80-100k for me is fine.
This. I'd take that in any state TBH.
We should all strive to be like Mr. Earl, the net worth part.
This is whats up. I work in financial services and this nice to see.

Hes gifiting shares too? Thats whats up. Good guy breh.
All the things Antidope hates.

Makes sense why he's 5'8.

Son has no nutrients.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm actually still growing I dont understand it, I went for a check up and they were shocked. I'm 160 though, and dropping. Team manlet :frown:
a new non-profit involving at risk youth spot is opening up in the town next door, applied for it and I better get it. fingers crossed.
Good luck breh.
Gonna join my city's bball league today, only shooting half court shots idc
I dont really like playing with strangers anymore for some reason. It just makes me feel odd. Have no time to be reading peoples behaviour and reaction.

Antidope thread recap

Reactions: Ox.
Just realized I ended up giving the waitress a dang $20 tip for a $30 meal. Asked for change for a $20 so I could give her $10 and I gave it to her.. Realized just now that I got so caught up in talking with the person I was with that I didn't even realize I left the other $10 down on the table behind the salt shaker. No wonder she was smiling hard and waving bye to me when I walked out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom