1 Monster/Rockstar energy drink

1-2 16oz coffee

with ~4-5 hours of sleep

Should I be worried? 

Hennessy 
nthat.gif

just watched one of the saddest movies in my life 
sick.gif

What's the best site to sell concert tickets? Can't make it to the Jay/Bey show any more
Stubhub is where I always go.
I don't understand the logic of taking a picture of your meal before eating it
To stunt breh. Nothing says stunting like Fettuchine Alfredo from The Cheesecake Factory

Almost 20k posts... I'll be there by Friday definitely, the Playoffs are going to do it.

Last edited:
Been on twitter since '09 and I haven't hit 30k in tweets. On NT since then as well and between all my accounts I'm barely touching 10k, if that.

Y'all cats ever put down your phones/2008 Macbooks and engage in a conversation with another person? Like, in real life?

:smh:

Last edited:
Been on twitter since '09 and I haven't hit 30k in tweets. On NT since then as well and between all my accounts I'm barely touching 10k, if that.

Y'all cats ever put down your phones/2008 Macbooks and engage in a conversation with another person? Like, in real life?

mean.gif
My Macbook is from 07, and it wont turn on as of two weeks ago. Dat Struggle :smh:

But nope. Team no life over here. Imagine what I'd be doing if I wasnt posting here all day :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:smh:
Realtalk my phone is always on me.

I stopped posting as much as i used to but i still do post

I want a macbook pro

Morning...

Being part of social media and not totally liking social media...blah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom