the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

lulz

How can I still scroll a site and have a preview of the other tab showing? I did it once before. I was scrolling through tumblr and had the little preview screen from the other Google Chrome tab showing with the video still playing in the preview. Hope I explained good.

Kind of an example. 

See I'm trying to browse through Tumblr while have that netflix page open with the preview still showing the video. I did it once before. I was browsing on Tumblr and did something to wear I could still click around and reblog on Tumblr, all while the preview was showing for the other tab. 

Bros, how do I scroll down using a macbook without the bar on the side disappearing? It be pissin me off. Also I feel like my arrow tabs we're a lot faster on my PC than the mac.

I found this quote funny :lol:

“If I wanted my children to have a public school curriculum I would have sent them to a public school,” Heather Schweitzer, of Kenosha, who recently pulled her daughters Mia, 9, and Chloe, 7, out of All Saints Catholic School and is now teaching them at home, told FoxNews.com. “A Catholic school’s priority is to prepare children for Heaven, not for college.”

Via News article Milwaukee Catholic school parents blast Archdiocese's blessing of Common Core

Got a letter from HR department yesterday saying wages will be garnished starting next month for 491 and change a month for two months for a debt that I thought was paid. Never got a phone call or a bill in the mail. I said **** it wrote a check for total balance and thought it was done. I check my account late last night and there was a charge for 772 and some change. Turns out they did a 1 time garnishment of my bank account too. Called this morning and told them the check was in the mail. They say once it's received and processed they'll call bank and cancel garnishment until then the bank just has 772 pending. I say what about my job. They said they didn't garnish my employer. I say I'm looking at the paper right now. After 5 minutes Lisa says, "Oh, yes we did. Well, we'll cancel both garnishments once the check is processed. I ask why I haven't received a bill since last year. She says we're sorry and is there anything else she can do. I say no youve been ******* great. We both laugh and hang up. How has you guys morning been?

Edit: Oh and I didnt know what the hell the 772 charge was last night since it said gift payment so II cancelled my debit card and have to wait 3 days for a new one. Been having a pretty bad 24 hours.....

Last edited:
I found this quote funny
laugh.gif
“If I wanted my children to have a public school curriculum I would have sent them to a public school,” Heather Schweitzer, of Kenosha, who recently pulled her daughters Mia, 9, and Chloe, 7, out of All Saints Catholic School and is now teaching them at home, told FoxNews.com. “A Catholic school’s priority is to prepare children for Heaven, not for college.”

Via News article Milwaukee Catholic school parents blast Archdiocese's blessing of Common Core
Lol....poor kid

Got a letter from HR department yesterday saying wages will be garnished starting next month for 491 and change a month for two months for a debt that I thought was paid. Never got a phone call or a bill in the mail. I said **** it wrote a check for total balance and thought it was done. I check my account late last night and there was a charge for 772 and some change. Turns out they did a 1 time garnishment of my bank account too. Called this morning and told them the check was in the mail. They say once it's received and processed they'll call bank and cancel garnishment until then the bank just has 772 pending. I say what about my job. They said they didn't garnish my employer. I say I'm looking at the paper right now. After 5 minutes Lisa says, "Oh, yes we did. Well, we'll cancel both garnishments once the check is processed. I ask why I haven't received a bill since last year. She says we're sorry and is there anything else she can do. I say no youve been ******* great. We both laugh and hang up. How has you guys morning been?

Edit: Oh and I didnt know what the hell the 772 charge was last night since it said gift payment so II cancelled my debit card and have to wait 3 days for a new one. Been having a pretty bad 24 hours.....
Make sure you check your credit fam, that may be posted as a delinquent payment and you'll need to have that striken

Back
Top Bottom