the thread about nothing...

Not a male version of beyonce literally.
But let's keep it 100, beyonce is one of the most
socially powerful artists in recent memory.
Whatever she says the birds follow.
I want that power.
Do ya'll realize the amount of great yambs I could demoralize
with that power?
I can't sing or dance, so I have to find a way to make this happen.

that power is within you waiting to be tapped.

silver tongue > paparazzi stawkin.

in other news -

cut my fingernails and toenails, shaved my body, ready to catch some prime time rays :pimp:
DO YOU SHAVE YOUR UNDERARMS? I NEED TO KNOW

Played all CODs except the newest one:lol: . The thing I hate about the COD series is that the storyline is OD short. I can beat it in two days.

Oh okay lol. Yeah they really are short :smh: .

Halo 3 story is amazing.
This man knows.

I'm really hairy so yeah. I trim the pits and actually trim my arms a little as well. Basically in the summer I shave everything but my legs and feet :lol:

Journey is overrated, and that song sucks.

:stoneface:

9ewmp.jpg

bruh, why am i just now seeing where the earthquake anchor gif came from 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the female was so casual about the whole situation and dude probably needed new underwear afterwards 

dude reminded me of Tom from Boondocks :lol: son said earthquake...... *points at sky* WE'RE HAVING AN EARTHQUAKE.

Having a "seen it on Pinterest" dinner..

...nailing it. :pimp:
I wanna do this too

I need to watch American Dad from the begginign show is greatness

You're not missing much.. the show is vastly different in the first few seasons. It's a lot more of the "Stan loves George Bush and hates everything liberal" and that's taken to such an extreme level. They soften Stan up a bit and drop a lot of the political stuff. I rarely rewatch the first 2 seasons and I love the show.

Last edited:

Having a "seen it on Pinterest" dinner..

...nailing it.
pimp.gif
I wanna do this too

I need to watch American Dad from the begginign show is greatness
You're not missing much.. the show is vastly different in the first few seasons. It's a lot more of the "Stan loves George Bush and hates everything liberal" and that's taken to such an extreme level. They soften Stan up a bit and drop a lot of the political stuff. I rarely rewatch the first 2 seasons and I love the show.
That alone drove me away from the show. It was boring to me.

once Stan dropped the super serious ultra conservative thing, the show took off.

the show was taking itself too serious at first.

Wasn't a huge fan of the early eps either.

From what I have been catching of AD lately, it's been funny. I've been fighting watching it 
laugh.gif

set phasers to "lol wtf did I just watch"

[Video]

finna start a change.org petition to force dude into dropping an album, or at least a mix tape hosted by KCi and JoJo.[/Video]

Back
Top Bottom