the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
  aaaaaand just like that @akajaedeuce  fits right in

I don't understand how I lost a sock.

I checked the machine thoroughly.

Check the floor,

Checked the dryer.

This is pretty common.

Over years of use, one of your socks in a pair manifest into a living organism from the sweat of your feet.

In due time when it matures it sets off on a journey to find one's self and find peace in one's being.

This is fact on why people always lose their socks
brahs, we need to start a change.org to petition meth to bring back pablo's reps 
mean.gif

I was the same way. I just started consistently washing my own clothes this year. My twin used to do it, because I messed it up twice in a row the first few times I did it.
does your twin post on NT? srs.
if he did his sn would be Prodope

Last edited:

I was the same way. I just started consistently washing my own clothes this year. My twin used to do it, because I messed it up twice in a row the first few times I did it.

does your twin post on NT? srs.
[thread="329154"]The Thread About Nothing/255240#post_20869046​[/thread]
Nah he doesnt do the forum thing at all.
whats prodope into?
Nas/Eggs/Lakers
He actually is a Laker fan, a huge one. He does eat eggs way more than I do also. Hes not listening to no Nas though heck no.

Originally Posted by Methodical Management

Aren't you supposed to be in medical school, Anton? I doubt you got there through anti-intellectualism.

well damn

he wasn't eem hiding though.

LIONBLOOD x atheism was a dead giveaway considering post content.

It was either Anton or Putty, and he let his spelling slip too much to be Putty *shrug*

lol @ meff running for pres. wat

Last edited:
he wasn't eem hiding though.

LIONBLOOD x atheism was a dead giveaway considering post content.

It was either Anton or Putty, and he let his spelling slip too much to be Putty *shrug*

lol @ meff running for pres. wat
I wasn't even paying attention to his posts like that. There are a few posters here where I see the name and just go....

Back
Top Bottom