the thread about nothing...

So I wake up in a huge panic thinking I overslept and I'm going to miss my ride to work, rush to get ready and speed out of the house. I get 79% of the way there and finally look at the clock. It's 3 am. I thought the 2 was a 5. Currently driving back home
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 How many clocks do you have in your house? Sometimes having multiple clocks can help you check this mistake and catch it. How did you get to the 79% of the way figure?
Digital clocks? Not that many. But I have my phone, watch, and car clock, and still didnt notice it.
How did he not look at his phone's clock? Lol
Breh I did. My phone made a beeping sound I'm not used to hearing so I thought it was just my alarm app acting up. Quick glance at the phone and it was 2:45 which looked like 5:45 which is when I should be out of the house. After that it was panic time, and nothing else mattered.
Son woke up early but isn't responding to NT now.

He prob got home and fell asleep and is going to be late now.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
I ended up waking up late again anyways. Took me so long to fall back asleep once I got in the house. Really should have just drove to the carpool place and slept in my car.

I have done that before on a weekend.  Woke up at 5 am because i forgot to turn my alarm off.  Brushed teeth, put on work clothes, started the coffee maker, then realized....its saturday...what am i doing

I fell asleep around 6pm and woke up at 8pm this week

When I woke up I panicked and was like I’m late for work lol

But I realized I was good before I changed or anything

When I was in middle school I had an alarm clock, **** used to be on my bed. I woke up in the middle and didn't see the clock. I panicked cause I thought I went blind. Clock was under the comforter.

:lol:

When I was in middle school I had an alarm clock, **** used to be on my bed. I woke up in the middle and didn't see the clock. I panicked cause I thought I went blind. Clock was under the comforter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at being blind.
Nah that **** ain't funny man 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. I remember when I was about 12 or so, I used to stay with my dad for the summer. So one night, I went to get up to go to the bathroom, but when I opened my eyes it was pitch black. I knew something was wrong because I usually fell asleep with the light and tv on. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I was really panicked because I could't see ****. I really thought I went blind in my sleep. I heard noise coming from downstairs and saw my dad with a flashlight, the power went out in the house and apparently the neighborhood during the night. He went downstairs to check the fuse box. For a minute, For a few brief minutes I felt (I assume) what my grandmother felt for so long 
tired.gif

:rofl:

I remember going to visit family in Canada in 96/97 one summer. Woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. Made my way to the bath room, opened the door, thought I saw a monster and screamed while running back to my room. Turns out it was my cousin's grandmother sitting in the dark taking a ****, in the middle of the ******* night. I swear she looked like Freddy that night.

roll.gif

I remember going to visit family in Canada in 96/97 one summer. Woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. Made my way to the bath room, opened the door, thought I saw a monster and screamed while running back to my room. Turns out it was my cousin's grandmother sitting in the dark taking a ****, in the middle of the ******* night. I swear she looked like Freddy that night.
roll.gif
 damn

At work and some lady just called in and said she would flash me if the computers also had a remote camera feature - she was joking around but it was awkward cause she kept on with it and I couldn't joke back 
indifferent.gif

At work and some lady just called in and said she would flash me if the computers also had a remote camera feature - she was joking around but it was awkward cause she kept on with it and I couldn't joke back 
indifferent.gif
She sounds lonely. Call her back when you clock out. 

Kanye and Kim are facing backlash after North West’s ear piercing before the age of 1. Do women really have that much time on there hands?

:lol: at being blind.

:lol: at being blind.

Nah that **** ain't funny man :smh: :lol: . I remember when I was about 12 or so, I used to stay with my dad for the summer. So one night, I went to get up to go to the bathroom, but when I opened my eyes it was pitch black. I knew something was wrong because I usually fell asleep with the light and tv on. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I was really panicked because I could't see ****. I really thought I went blind in my sleep. I heard noise coming from downstairs and saw my dad with a flashlight, the power went out in the house and apparently the neighborhood during the night. He went downstairs to check the fuse box. For a minute, For a few brief minutes I felt (I assume) what my grandmother felt for so long |I .

:rofl:

that middle of the night piss is deadly sometimes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom