the thread about nothing...

And here comes this other old dude...asking me random ish...talking that "proud to see a young black mad doing it" *****, you talk that same ish every single time you come up where, wrapping me up...I get it, at first it was flattering, now it's down right annoying as hell.

gaining any ground on that podcast @beh235

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just had a dream where I was at steel band practice and something was going on with the sky and everything turned dark as ****. Then all the lights went out and everyone got scared, including myself. So then a couple people went to "investigate" using the flashlights on their phone and we also sent teams to the bathroom to be safe. Everyone eventually made it back and for some reason zombies popped in everyone's heads and we started blocking off different hallways and steps with random stuff. There was also a part where the sky lit up with rainbow smoke trails from something flying in the sky. I don't remember what else happened but then the power started coming back on but it was still spooky as hell outside. This dream ended up having a "light" ending where we setup our equipment and had one last jam session together. When I woke I freaked out a little b/c no one was downstairs either, now I'm here telling a random dream.

Lemme take a shower and clear my head. 0]

Back
Top Bottom