the thread about nothing...

just send bobo and wiley to "talk" to him
Where you at newmy?

somewhere trying to become the next lupita...by any means necessary...

tumblr_mnbmsqVFsj1qbh0eio1_250.gif

any means

Need some advice bros. Someone wants to buy my shoes off eBay(no international shipping), but on his profile on eBay it says he is located in China. He told me that he has a confirmed US address and that I will ship the shoes there. Is there any risk if I sell him the shoes using PP to avoid the eBay fees? Should I even consider selling to him?

I don't play threats....  none of my cats is pussycats.    

i know the real fat cat with lots of monies.

you don't want to see him.  he's about that life. 

Need some advice bros. Someone wants to buy my shoes off eBay(no international shipping), but on his profile on eBay it says he is located in China. He told me that he has a confirmed US address and that I will ship the shoes there. Is there any risk if I sell him the shoes using PP to avoid the eBay fees? Should I even consider selling to him?
Make sure you take a photo/vid when you are packing it and delivering it to USPS. The. It won't matter if any case is brought up cause you have proof you sent it

thanks for the help. Any other precautions I should take?

When I send the invoice I am going to check if his address is confirmed and money is in my account. I'll transfer the monies to my bank account as soon as he sends it.
I am going to purchase Signature confirmation and insurance if I decide to sell to him.

Back
Top Bottom