the thread about nothing...

Chicken Mcnuggets are delicious... why do they have to be so bad for you??
30t6p3b.gif

Stephen Curry's shooting form is amazing.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Just cause you are handsome and sexy as hell doesn't give you the right to just be a boring individual with no ambition. Biggest pet peeve are sexy dudes with no personality. No jokes. No nothing. Ugh. Stale _'s. If I can make fun of you and you not even know it I will cheat on you with no remorse and I don't even care. So what you have money...I do too. Make it worth my while to be pressed over you and I'll be faithful and loyal.

<--blown
I got more money than you though 
wink.gif

Me again, so I took my nightly crap and tonite it smells really foul I believe eating fast food makes my crap this way. Will keep you guys updated

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my wife is going out of town tonight. weekend trip to SF with her bestfriend.

does it make me a loser that i told all my boys not to call, not to come over, cause i dont want to do anything cept chill at home, smoke blunts, eat junk food, watch some Archer on netflix, watch some pr0n and fap, then go to bed?
nothing wrong with this...sounds like your living like a king to me.

THIS
I noticed I never post my complete own thoughts anymore, I'd rather quote somebody who said what I felt and leave it at that.  Probably 1/2 of posts is me quoting somebody else.  

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by cap1229

Just cause you are handsome and sexy as hell doesn't give you the right to just be a boring individual with no ambition. Biggest pet peeve are sexy dudes with no personality. No jokes. No nothing. Ugh. Stale _'s. If I can make fun of you and you not even know it I will cheat on you with no remorse and I don't even care. So what you have money...I do too. Make it worth my while to be pressed over you and I'll be faithful and loyal.

<--blown
I got more money than you though 
wink.gif
Sure it does, you're just jelly. And yes, money is one of the only things that matters, everybody knows that. 

Technology killed all the master crimes.
Bank heists; DONE.
Forgery; DEAD
Cons; ON LIFE SUPPORT

Will we ever see any master criminals that don't sell drugs or hack in our lifetime?

So it is 245am and I just got home from a night being out. I finally met a girl that's worth hanging out with. This feeling is great.

Never give up gentlemen and the few ladies.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

So it is 245am and I just got home from a night being out. I finally met a girl that's worth hanging out with. This feeling is great.

Never give up gentlemen and the few ladies.

congrats.

417354_3461189611658_1328468908_3287229_1197320954_n.jpg

Came across this sign at a V8 Supercars event in my hometown today. For those that don't know, V8 Supercars is pretty much Australia's answer to NASCAR
laugh.gif

Met this girl, we click real good, and for whatever reason , i dont think shes feelin me "like that", but i may have convinced myself that its better to be her friend than nothing at all. I dont like that im thinking like that. makes me feel like im catching feelings. im bout to be 20, she just turned 22. Part of me is saying "keep tryin to get in that! Shes just playin hard to get !" , and the other half is chalking it up as a L. Im never one to ask for female advice but a little mentoring from some OGs never hurt.

I hate when you drop a deuce and that cold water jumps back at you lol.

Im pretty much convinced watching television shows are a waste of time and energy. Sports is the only deal.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the video of baby girl giving it up @ 1am to another dude while on the phone with her man who cant sleep.

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

chewy chips ahoy suck so bad in comparison to the regular joints
i wish it could be 45 degrees forever

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.
30t6p3b.gif

Shouldn't have snitched

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif

Shouldn't have snitched
nas got a point
if henry hadn't of got on the drugs he probably would've stayed with the mob

Back
Top Bottom