the thread about nothing...

My moms house is about to get foreclosed on and the bank wants like 50 grand(who has that sitting around?)

feels bad man.

I have some money saved up but not nearly 50 g's
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by parry36

My girlfriend's mom is such a milf, she has a boob job too...
tongue.gif
pics or it doesn't matter.
-been bent out of shape over my ex for almost a year now, seems like no one else compares & can't fully get over it 
ohwell.gif

-failed my A&P 2 test last week but it was all my fault for procrastinating 
tired.gif

-life pretty much sucks right now and I see no end to it in the near future

- I need a blog

Why the hell did I buy this shirt? I thought it was kinda witty at first and got it cheap but realized it makes me look like a drug dealer

BasicBlack-1248.png

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why the hell did I buy this shirt? I thought it was kinda witty at first and got it cheap but realized it makes me look like a drug dealer

BasicBlack-1248.png

I do that too lol. When I shop there's 2 things I DON'T want to look like. A hypebeast and a dope boy. But that dope boy swag be cray!

In the professional world theres nothing more annoying than a vendor who wont respond to emails. It worries me. We rely on this software as a core of our business operation and yet we find bugs in it all the time and customer support straight up sucks. We email, nothing, call, get a "were working on it" to no resolution...SMH.

seeing some posts on this thread make me feel like i need to log on to NT from home just to keep up with the shenanigans

@ErickM713 - glad you made it out of your trip ok. Not sure why you were on NT in the middle of it though. Props for being able to type correctly (well kinda). Staring at screens on L is one of those funny things for me. When I look at the landscape, surrounding, etc... everything looks super sharp like 1080P, but whenever I try to focus on text or a screen, everything gets all wobbly and a tad blurry.

@DCAllAmerican - If anyone knows how to have a good time on a budget its you. I've never been to DC before and I'm itching to take some days off and maybe do a long weekend out there. What are some cant miss spots for good grub that I cant get elsewhere? Is it fairly easy to get around DC with foot/public transportation (like NYC) or will I need to rent a car (like LA)?

what kind of man sits in between two men he  when there are empty seats in the row in front
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

black tea w/ no milk
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
@ intel's rebate department. give me my money!!!!
indifferent.gif

I wasted too much money on materialistic things and on @+%$ that does not matter, Now I barely have any money for college.
30t6p3b.gif

I need to do well this semester, otherwise my dream of going to med school is going to flutter into oblivion.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

BasicBlack-1248.png

I do that too lol. When I shop there's 2 things I DON'T want to look like. A hypebeast and a dope boy. But that dope boy swag be cray!
haha I stole that shirt, but the navy version... wouldn't of felt right buying it! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need to get in the gym, i'm trying to rip n____s next season
thinking about playing soccer, I have the cardio, but i don't have the finesse

i hate how all the asian girls at my school only date asian guys

all I want in life is a nice filipino girl to share my troubles with

I legit want to be a professional wrestler

I love this woman

I just seen the new diplo Express yourself video and
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love how he keeps +*@% alllll the way ratchet. Alllll the way. I just seen some things.
30t6p3b.gif
When I get to a computer ima embed it. Saw it on the blog rap up.

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

My cable and internet aren't working. Super bored now.

Time to get out the house
I got Mono so even the most basic things take a lot of energy. I'd love to be outside right now but i'm too tired to do anything. its hot, too. I think about 70. good news is that the cable and internets are back, though. 

Back
Top Bottom