pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Play your part,play yo part

someone embed this *!$* for me
pimp.gif

Money on the dresser, drive a Compressor,  top notch #%*% get the most not the lesser, trash like to !++! with $40 in the club, +@@*%%' up the game, !+*%! you gets no love

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

californians
30t6p3b.gif

all talking about #%# scary this "storm" is....if only you guys could experience what a real storm is
roll.gif
this aint nothing

Ryan Gosling is that dude
pimp.gif
. Watched Half Nelson and Blue Valentine this past week. Incredible. If you even remotely live good cinema, do yourself a favor and watch these.

I wish I could take public transportation to work in the morning...and drive home after

I hate driving in the morning...and hate riding public after work but love the opposite

First world problem

a +!!!% !!!%% thats that @%+% i dont like
a snitch !!!%% thats that @%+% i dont like
fake shoes thats that @%+% i dont like

damn this song sucks but its been stuck in my head all day

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I wish I could take public transportation to work in the morning...and drive home after

I hate driving in the morning...and hate riding public after work but love the opposite

First world problem
you can do it a couple times a week.

Thurs you drive your car to work, leave it there and take the bus home

now...... on friday, you take public transportation to work, and then drive home afterwards, nice way to start your weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

First world problem
you can do it a couple times a week.

Thurs you drive your car to work, leave it there and take the bus home

now...... on friday, you take public transportation to work, and then drive home afterwards, nice way to start your weekend
pimp.gif
c6a3652d13499e1e85fc6820cd7a50b04adfcd7d.gif
I might have to try that, although I'll be stuck at home Thursday night without a ride

Back
Top Bottom