the thread about nothing...

at ROBPZEE612:
pimp.gif
at the video you posted.
IDK what happened with the quoting but I can't edit it without messing up the embedded videos.

Originally Posted by iYen

at ROBPZEE612:
pimp.gif
at the video you posted.
IDK what happened with the quoting but I can't edit it without messing up the embedded videos.

The song is just too dope man.Can't believe Wiz Khalifa sampled it.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Mossimo t's are my favorite. I have like 15 of them.

Shirts are very snug(labeled as athletic fit). Sleeves are noticeably tighter compared to Hane's. The collar stays in perfect shape after multiple washes.

The shirt holds it shape pretty well 60% cotton 40% polyester.

The only problem I have is the t's don't have consistent sizing. The red t is perfect while a blue t would be a bit too long and a little too loose around the waist.

Other than that the quality is pretty good. And I intend on buying the white t in crew and v-neck for the summer.

I like meronas better.
The sizing is consistent and they shrink nicely
smokin.gif

For some reason ive been thinking really deep lately about last Friday I can't get it out of my head. Word to frank ocean -thinking about you. Maybe my subconscious is tryna tell me something.

I got into a car accident yesterday morning.  I got rear ended.  I was at a dead stop a pick up hit my car at about 40mph.....Thank you toyota for making quality cars.

Praying this insurance issue gets figured out and everything goes smoother then it has to this point.  This really sucks

Wiz must've fell off really hard then cause I thought B.A.R was wack lol.

I got a lot of pent up anger. I think I'm gonna buy a punching bag.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Cyclops took an incredible volume of L's for a superhero.
Dude got dealt NOTHING on a consistent basis.

Son he smashed Jean Grey and Emma Frost. L's my @*%.

So.

On Tuesdays and Tursdays i usually chill with these sisters before class down in the cafeteria.

One sister i truly have no attraction to. Shes not ugly but still a questionable smashable. She has her moments. But only on FB pics
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, shes cool as hell.

The other one, now shes cute. She kinda had this jennifer aniston touch to her. Idk what it is but she has it.

And shes naturally pretty tooo. No curves though
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah ... I want to go on but itd take forever.

Long story short. The Cute one is being a #*$#%* @!+*@ and i cant stand her now. but then she has moments when shes cool as hell too.

I "should" be meetin them right now but i kinda dont want to go.. but then id be bored
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom