the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

My girlfriend broke up with me last week, I'm actually happier.
I can't wait for Diablo III to come out, I'm about to buy a new gaming laptop for my birthday.
Not a lot of my friends enjoy baseball as much as I do.
be honest.  youre effing with me right?  youre trying to get me to murder my wife?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Last week my lil bro got engaged, last night he called to tell me he was out buying a pregnancy test because his girl thinks she's pregnant. I should be happy for him but instead I'm sad and jealous. It should be me but instead I have no kids and was served with divorce papers today. Since turning 30 a month ago my life has been straight downhill, yo. Trying to stay positive but damn it's hard some days. Ok, I'm done venting.

Keep ya head up man.

I;m in class rite now giving no damns... sitting in the back, slumped in my chair, on my laptop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Taco Bell is so %@$%$@$ good... #6 with the nachos. Campus diner ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I;m in class rite now giving no damns... sitting in the back, slumped in my chair, on my laptop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm in class right now to, corporate finance.. isn't too hard. I'm eating pineapple and just chillin too. I love taco bell too, people think it's nasty or it gives them the runs but I don't experience it. It's 10000x better when I have the munchies or the drunkchies.
Where you go to school at bro? All we got is Panda Express, Subway, Jamba Juice, and Starbucks.

Back to work. 6am shifts. I gotta start sleeping earlier. Nothing more appreciated than bathroom breaks. i probably take like 4-5 a day and sit there on my phone.

Blu is an amazing rapper in my top 3. Could be number one. Listen to him.

I'm bored.

Originally Posted by beh235

Sometimes after browsing NT, I just want to stop coming here altogether. [ant]
I do that with bee. it's not as fun anymore. rampant cancer and memes that aren't even funny/are being used wrong.

actually that's most of the internet now.

@%*%.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm in class right now to, corporate finance.. isn't too hard. I'm eating pineapple and just chillin too. I love taco bell too, people think it's nasty or it gives them the runs but I don't experience it. It's 10000x better when I have the munchies or the drunkchies.
Where you go to school at bro? All we got is Panda Express, Subway, Jamba Juice, and Starbucks.

UAB... we got subway, chik fil-a, taco bell... starbucks,,, jamba juice... its cool i guess

When your stomach growls while you're in class<<<<<<<<<<<< *
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sounding like farts
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EDIT:
This thread is moving fast as hell
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I came on here like 6 years ago. It wa always the same. Everyone's materialistic and the stupidest !%*# matters to those on here. Always posting stupid videos. Pictures of women you'll never smash. Clothes that are way too expensive to be worn matter so much. God knows why. Who's really impressed by that crap? Who? Are those people really worth the trouble? I dunno why I come back. I complain about this place all the time but then I find myself going into those threads.

My girlfriend broke up with me last week, I'm actually happier.
I can't wait for Diablo III to come out, I'm about to buy a new gaming laptop for my birthday.
Not a lot of my friends enjoy baseball as much as I do.
be honest.  youre effing with me right? youretrying to get meto murder my wife?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
2f0emvd.jpg

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

preordered my copy of diablo 3. Legitly contemplatin on taking a few vacation days for this
laugh.gif

Amazon? I'm about to too in a bit.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

be honest.� youre effing with me right?� youre�trying to get me�to murder my wife?

��

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��
�
Spoiler [+]
2f0emvd.jpg
Am I missing something? I think I read dude's post about his wife and her electronics right?

^^ The quote got cut out but someone else mentioned Diablo 3 and be qouted and bolded that then said what I quoted. Which is why I posted the vid and the spoiler

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

^^ The quote got cut out but someone else mentioned Diablo 3 and be qouted and bolded that then said what I quoted. Which is why I posted the vid and the spoiler
Oh okay, thanks I was a bit lost for a minute.
I ordered a Takeda Short Ram Intake for my Accord last night, can't wait to install it on Friday. 
pimp.gif

Sometimes after browsing NT, I just want to stop coming here altogether. [ant]
Originally Posted by AstroBlac

I came on here like 6 years ago. It wa always the same. Everyone's materialistic and the stupidest !%*# matters to those on here. Always posting stupid videos. Pictures of women you'll never smash. Clothes that are way too expensive to be worn matter so much. God knows why. Who's really impressed by that crap? Who? Are those people really worth the trouble? I dunno why I come back. I complain about this place all the time but then I find myself going into those threads.

i know these feels
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Bruh this is a forum based around sneaker enthusiasts and y'all complaining about it being materialistic? C'mon.

laugh.gif
i forget sometimes that this is a sneakers forum.  i used to hop on the retro and jb forum once getting on NT.  now it's just general and s&t

UAB... we got subway, chik fil-a, taco bell... starbucks,,, jamba juice... its cool i guess

Alabama of Birmingham...thought you were from up north somewhere. I use to frequent ya'll pretty often before I finished at State in 08.

Back
Top Bottom