the thread about nothing...

Got all the way to the sox game and don't have my ID. So mad right now. $30 cab ride home and $30 ride back because the train will take too long.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by wanksta23

grilling chitlins today...boiling them as we speak

got a nice steak in the fridge marinating, and going to cook some hot dogs too

oh and gf is coming over tonight
devil.gif

Chitlins already
sick.gif
but grilled chitlins
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my man...give me your addy and ill mail you some...youll love them
pimp.gif

Spartacus:
Spoiler [+]
I just watched the ep. where Varro dies.
The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

For the 1st time in my life I've been getting some chaffing down in the testicular area, and its really making me self conscious...what causes this, and what can I do to get rid of it. So far I've been using baby powder at night, and wet wipes in the morning

i figured today would be my last day of work...but I guess i'll go back a few days next week. Need this $$$ before graduation.

Yo fambs, so what's really good with women nowadays? They're all after the same thing (a man with status, money, influence, sports car, etc), get theirs and eventually want to screw the next man over. Then they get all hurt when that man pays back that favor. I can't see myself ever trusting a woman beyond my mother, I guess I will forever get mine and live that MOB life.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Yo fambs, so what's really good with women nowadays? They're all after the same thing (a man with status, money, influence, sports car, etc), get theirs and eventually want to screw the next man over. Then they get all hurt when that man pays back that favor. I can't see myself ever trusting a woman beyond my mother, I guess I will forever get mine and live that MOB life.
You cant generalize bruh.
Maybe it's not all women just the ones you meet.

It's everywhere I look bruh, but you know what maybe you're right. Doesn't help that I live in Bird City either.

Never been one to really care for celebrities, especially celebrity relationships…
But I'm legit jealous of Drake for being with Rita Ora
tired.gif
frown.gif

FeelsBadFambs

Sucks when you just got over being sick and then everyone else in your Fambily gets it. FTL.  All I wanna do is chow down and everyone else is tossing their cookies.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Never been one to really care for celebrities, especially celebrity relationships…
But I'm legit jealous of Drake for being with Rita Ora
tired.gif
frown.gif

FeelsBadFambs
hahahaha+_1f608c0bf6782b88d810321c139f391b.png
I know that feel bro

went to this chicken and waffle joint on the southside of chicago. Seen some nice black females. Didnt get at them though. It's just nice to see a semi upscale black business. I dont go to too many.

Spartacus:
Spoiler [+]
"Nothing sounds like escape."
aw-yeah-4943_preview.png

Doctore finally knows that Barker was killed by batiatus.
aw-yeah-4943_preview.png

Everyone in my house has passed out and I just bought a gram of some 
pimp.gif

I have a fat blunt and no one to smoke it with.

I just finished watching the last episode of Spartacus season 1.
That was the best season finale that I've ever seen.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom