the thread about nothing...

i wonder if college rules is real?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^lol. Forreal man. Her smile just radiates innocence and virginal qualities. I bet dat mouf says otherwise doe.

EDIT: just saw that video. huge SMH..... would still smash. i hope that dude behind the camera got some dome at least. i cant hang out with girls like that.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

^lol. Forreal man. Her smile just radiates innocence and virginal qualities. I bet dat mouf says otherwise doe.

EDIT: just saw that video. huge SMH..... would still smash. i hope that dude behind the camera got some dome at least. i cant hang out with girls like that.
Agreed....At first I was like.....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Agreed....At first I was like.....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
my exact reaction, she's a cutie but damn.

is there a better combo than buffalo wings with blue cheese!!??
pimp.gif

discuss...........

girl on our dorm's FB group page complained today about how it smells like pot all the time and how she would appreciate it if people would stop smoking in the dorms. None of the dudes I chill with smoke indoors, but I apologized to her anyway and said I would help her out with any odors in the hallway. 
ohwell.gif

However, no one has raised the point about the lack of etiquette from obnoxious, drunk people in the dorms on the weekend. 
grin.gif

/vilification

In other news, took a nap today. Put the headphones on and nodded off. Skys the limit comes on and every word is so heavy in my dreams, woke up after the second verse with legit tears streaming. Same thing happens with Dear Mama sometimes. Music is so goddam powerful.

Cute. The girl in the white sweater was too until they took her out of focus and her nose took over her face. lmao

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

is there a better combo than buffalo wings with blue cheese!!??
pimp.gif

discuss...........
Pizza and Beer?

On another note, ate @ Denny's today- first time in many years.  Bacon Slamburger.  Burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, hashbrowns and a sunnyside egg on top-
sick.gif
- food coma....defibulator optional
devil.gif

Gia Sapp Hernandez
embarassed.gif
lil potty mouth too
devil.gif

Was wondering why that first gif was so familiar.

She's so damn beautiful
embarassed.gif
, but she's such a bird. 
tired.gif

Spitting on the audience during the BGC reunion show.
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:

Just watched her video.

j59m3a.jpg

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Shocked a lot of you watch bad girls club

Spoiler [+]
yah some birds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we like seeing birds in their natural habitat.
i used to watch it religiously till a few seasons ago, no shame 
nerd.gif

but every ep. is get drunk, fight, repeat...

Camilla though 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom