roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just took the fattest dump.

Restroom was dirty as @*@@ but I had to go.

Also, since when did they start Making taller toilets. I felt like I was on my tiptoes the entire time.

I was looking through my ipod classic.. and I notice I didn't have this album uploaded into my ipod classic..

Now I'm going through my old Cd's looking for this album..

^ Little man had a perfect slap. I can't imagine how his slaps are going to be in 10 years.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

4:07 mark

has me WEEAAKKK!!�

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smacked him like, "...im sittin on yo head lil _.."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The way he primed it tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh, I was in tears watching this earlier to day.... The sound off is perfect..

made close to a stack selling some stuff I dont wear anymore on NT and ebay the last few days.  Feels good man
pimp.gif

lol, at those guys gettin caught on camera

Where do people get those cropped out faces for avy's and expression's?

Originally Posted by dluck8689

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

4:07 mark

has me WEEAAKKK!!�

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smacked him like, "...im sittin on yo head lil _.."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The way he primed it tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh, I was in tears watching this earlier to day.... The sound off is perfect..
the funniest part is when he grabbed the little boy all aggressive but then was trying hold back i know he was mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

roll.gif
I meant to type burly dude
roll.gif

Thank you for the advice.
pimp.gif
�Niketalk members stay reliable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I played Defense. when you clear the ball or gain possession back turn or lead the ball away from the center i.e closer to the goal, and go out wide to the edges of the field then knock it out because if they steal it back when your generally never the center they got another chance but if they get it back wide out their gonna have to cross it back in

Don't square up with the dude like in B-ball or else he'll nutmeg you easier, come at him with one foot forward another back as if your skateboarding or surfing, if he breaks your ankles going behind you your last ditch could be just stretch your back foot back. if he comes at you going in the direction were your stomach is pointed get him since that's your good side. also helps which foot he is since if he's right footed he'll go your left (stomach) usually

Thanks
pimp.gif

What does nutmeg mean?

Soccer's equivalent of And 1 mixtape moves, but pretty much any move that gets between your legs and makes you look like a fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

$3 million in cash inside 3M Security Glass bus stop 
eek.gif

tumblr_m3vw80lgxY1qcilxeo1_1280.jpg
where my G? i will drive a car straight thru that right now

Back
Top Bottom