the thread about nothing...

Dallas Peen is one of the best vloggers on the internet. I'm crying watching these Yeezys campout videos. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I know this argument won't go anywhere but serious question. Do you guys believe someone (not necessarily Lebron) needs as much if not more rings to be better than MJ?

btw the previous statement was just trolling.

The thing is this.  You need the rings, and you need to impact the basketball as a whole. 
Jordan doesn't have the most rings...but his impact on the game was insane. As I type this he has grown men shooting their socks into a laundry basket sayin "JORDAAAN!"

It will take that physical impact in the actual game, and to basketball as a whole, before he can be seen as better than Jordan. 

But first he'll have to get past 

Kobe-Bryant.jpg
I need to hit the gym
sick.gif
Really thats muscular to you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

Dallas Peen is one of the best vloggers on the internet. I'm crying watching these Yeezys campout videos. 
laugh.gif

Cant get over the Yeezys...all i wanted was a pair....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I hate having cheap friends sometimes

This.
I had a boy that EVERY TIME we went out to eat he'd just order a cup of ice and when no one was looking he'd pull out a soda and pour it in the cup.
#%+% was mad embarrassing and then he would have the nerve to ask if we're gonna split the bill, of course we're gonna split the damn bill, he just want us to pay together so he can act slick and put in less than what his food costs.

Originally Posted by bay1591

laugh.gif

Cant get over the Yeezys...all i wanted was a pair....
tired.gif

I know that feel, man...

Just a question to ask. Friends and others have given me different viewpoints.

So my ex and I are cool again. He was my first everything, first love, had a side piece for a year and a half on and off during our relationship (was with him for 5 years and a half). Let me add that he ended up in love with the sidepiece. So a completely "Me and My Crazy World" by Lost Boyz type of @*%$ was going on for him. It ended because I found out through her. So I was devastated,shocked,broke me down to the core. Healing process was a looonnnnnggg process. But during our relationship, he was self-destructive, alcoholism, our relationship was not progressing due to me keeping it from family,etc. When I got with him he was already like that. I fell in love and stayed because of co-dependency and I became like a second mother. Not justified to do what he did at all. I did so much for him in that relationship. So when I left, he made it official with the sidepiece. So 4 years later, they have now broken up. Him and I kept in touch. Him and I seem to have gotten comfortable and buddies with each other again. I have forgiven him. He has changed in some ways, matured, grown. He is almost 29 now. I got with him when he was 19 and he was around 25 when we broke up. So I do see a lot of growth and change. I can't see us ever getting back again. Ever. Not as BF/GF anyways. But we did always connect and we used to be best friends during that relationship. He is probably the only closest male companion I have ever since and I have been single since I broke up with him 4 years ago.

But, would it be risky to try a friendship with him? Knowing what he did during our relationship and how he betrayed and hurt me? Some men could have done mistakes and cheated during relationships, but as friends, they are better for you? By the way, remember, it has been 5 years and a half since our break up. Some have said to me, how could you be friends with this him since he disrespected you. But he has apologized repeatedly and was sincere. Owned up to it. But, I know him so well and I do see the good in him. Deep down he is a good guy, just let his destructiveness get to him.

Thoughts?
Sorry for long post! Had to provide background to put it into context. 

Debating hitting up the gas station for some munches and a blunt but I spend too damn much money there
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So my ex and I are cool again. He was my first love, had a side piece for a year and a half on and off during our relationship (was with him for 5 years and a half). It ended because I found out. But during our relationship, he was self-destructive, alcoholism, our relationship was not progressing due to me keeping it from family,etc. When I got with him he was already like that. I fell in love and stayed because of co-dependency and I became like a second mother. Not justified to do what he did at all. I did so much for him in that relationship. So when I left, he made it official with the sidepiece. So 4 years later, they have now broken up. Him and I kept in touch. Him and I seem to have gotten comfortable and buddies with each other again. I have forgiven him. He has changed in some ways, matured, grown. He is almost 29 now. I got with him when he was 19 and he was around 25 when we broke up. So I do see a lot of growth and change. I can't see us ever getting back again. Ever. Not as BF/GF anyways. But we did always connect and we used to be best friends during that relationship. He is probably the only closest male companion I have ever since and I have been single since I broke up with him 4 years ago.

But, would it be risky to try a friendship with him? Knowing what he did during our relationship and how he betrayed and hurt me? Some men could have done mistakes and cheated during relationships, but as friends, they are better for you? By the way, remember, it has been 5 years and a half since our break up. Some have said to me, how could you be friends with this him since he disrespected you. But he has apologized repeatedly and was sincere. Owned up to it. But, I know him so well and I do see the good in him. Deep down he is a good guy, just let his destructiveness get to him.

Thoughts?
honestly, if youve been single since you broke up, i wouldnt even be friends with the person.

then again im the type to cut people off and be done with it, regardless of feelings and what not. And why did he and her break  up? was he cheating? was it not working?

@Hazel

If you have forgiven him why can't you be friends be with him? Especially after all this time has passed? 5 years is a long time but don't get back with him. People make mistakes and change and forgiveness is a character strength. You have changed and grown and it sounds like he has too. The only thing I would look out for is if another man were to into your life would you be able to place ole boy on the shelf as just a platonic friend ONLY and not as 'the ex' who you got in your pocket.
ohwell.gif
New dudes don't like that kind of baggage.

Actually No....I remember how dude did you. Forgive him but keep him at a distance. He may have changed and good for him because he's older and grew up and he's probably wants to come back because he feels like he can.  
grin.gif

So my ex and I are cool again. He was my first everything, first love, had a side piece for a year and a half on and off during our relationship (was with him for 5 years and a half). Let me add that he ended up in love with the sidepiece. So a completely "Me and My Crazy World" by Lost Boyz type of @*%$ was going on for him. It ended because I found out through her. So I was devastated,shocked,broke me down to the core. Healing process was a looonnnnnggg process. But during our relationship, he was self-destructive, alcoholism, our relationship was not progressing due to me keeping it from family,etc. When I got with him he was already like that. I fell in love and stayed because of co-dependency and I became like a second mother. Not justified to do what he did at all. I did so much for him in that relationship. So when I left, he made it official with the sidepiece. So 4 years later, they have now broken up. Him and I kept in touch. Him and I seem to have gotten comfortable and buddies with each other again. I have forgiven him. He has changed in some ways, matured, grown. He is almost 29 now. I got with him when he was 19 and he was around 25 when we broke up. So I do see a lot of growth and change. I can't see us ever getting back again. Ever. Not as BF/GF anyways. But we did always connect and we used to be best friends during that relationship. He is probably the only closest male companion I have ever since and I have been single since I broke up with him 4 years ago.

Thoughts?
Sorry for long post! Had to provide background to put it into context. 

don't do it. but if you must, remember that regardless of him showing you he has changed he still has it in him to be a dirtbag and still wants to hit it. if you can deal with those facts, not hold it against him and resume some sort of relationship more power to you. but know you are walking into a world of potential problems.

damn this thread moves fast, the beast was only in effect for 30 mins.

MMG wrote:

honestly, if youve been single since you broke up, i wouldnt even be friends with the person.

then again im the type to cut people off and be done with it, regardless of feelings and what not. And why did he and her break  up? was he cheating? was it not working?

They broke up because I think the way their relationship started was out of convenience and they got together because they hurt me. He obviously used her as a cushion, not to be alone. He says she is immature,not the smartest tool in the shed, does not communicate. She doesn't stimulate him. While he matured, grew up. About a year ago she told him she fell out of love with him. He also wanted out, but was hopeful they'd work it out. She said she doesn't feel for him,can't see them moving in, and they decided ok then let's break up. He is taking it quite hard. I am being there for him. 

I have a soft spot for that man.  I think it is because I never got into another relationship for me to turn that on someone else as a cushion either. 

Hmmm...So why do you think that since I have been single it gives reason to not work it out as friends?  I think it gets back to what Cap is saying too. 

Cap - Yes, and we'd probably use each other...for you know...then again, that is because I am deprived. But, I know I will never fall for him for deep feelings. I just can't. We both agreed to that. I told him that if I get into a serious relationship in the future, I'd most likely have to cut him off or take it easy with the friendship.  We are both at a much better place in our lives. 

Ya, hmmm, this can get very complicated in some ways. 

You guys also have tp understand, I don't have close guy friends, only girls. So maybe I am longing for companionship of a male and I am just putting it on him because he is so familiar to me and I have a special place for him in my heart? 

Ugh. 

They broke up because I think the way their relationship started was out of convenience and they got together because they hurt me. He obviously used her as a cushion, not to be alone. He says she is immature,not the smartest tool in the shed, does not communicate. She doesn't stimulate him. While he matured, grew up. About a year ago she told him she fell out of love with him. He also wanted out, but was hopeful they'd work it out. She said she doesn't feel for him,can't see them moving in, and they decided ok then let's break up. He is taking it quite hard. I am being there for him. 

I have a soft spot for that man.  I think it is because I never got into another relationship for me to turn that on someone else as a cushion either. 

Hmmm...So why do you think that since I have been single it gives reason to not work it out as friends?  I think it gets back to what Cap is saying too. 

Cap - Yes, and we'd probably use each other...for you know...then again, that is because I am deprived. But, I know I will never fall for him for deep feelings. I just can't. We both agreed to that. I told him that if I get into a serious relationship in the future, I'd most likely have to cut him off or take it easy with the friendship.  We are both at a much better place in our lives. 

Ya, hmmm, this can get very complicated in some ways. 

You guys also have tp understand, I don't have close guy friends, only girls. So maybe I am longing for companionship of a male and I am just putting it on him because he is so familiar to me and I have a special place for him in my heart? 

Ugh. 

so long as you know what the deal is.

Back
Top Bottom