the thread about nothing...

speaking of burritos, im upset that mcdonalds doesnt offer the chicken fajita burrito in my area anymore
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if i ever go to cali, im housin like 30 of them joints.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by MMG

i cut this girl off, and she creeps into my mind from time to time, i cared about her and couldve seen myself being with her long term
30t6p3b.gif
kinda upset it didnt pan out, granted im not religious but im a big believer in if its meant to be, its going to happen. I hope our paths cross later on in life.

Ive slept with 4 different women in the past month, and in all honesty this life isnt for me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i rather date someone, and just hang out with someone rather than this smash random *%*#!$....

was getting my hair cut today and my barber talked about moving to the Carolinas or Fla to be with family, and this scared the !%%% out of me
laugh.gif
ive known the dude for like 20 years and hes cut my hair for like 10
laugh.gif
longest relationship ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know how hard its going to be to find a new +@+**!% barber?
Convince your barber to stay by singing this to him
THAT FEEL....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tradition is one hell of a thing
30t6p3b.gif

You can say that again. I loved the white guys total dead-pan approach to narrating the scenes. Provided comedic relief for some tense scenes. But man listen to this though. In our lives, this is 100% wierd, and frowned upon. Our society we have grown up in has made us believe that. In their minds, this is 100% normal, and what we do is wierd. Life is crazy. This planet is so vast. Amazing how things lifestyles change every few miles. Thanks for the vid tho man, truly eye opening. I didnt even know what the hell a Kyrgyzstan was. The people there look like a real interesting mix. Sort of Russian/Mongolian/Korean/Chinese/Turkish type of people. I'm gonna do a little research on their Demographics later. but all in all, that white guy made the video. I felt exactly as he did during those moments.

My girl is pissing me off fam, I hate when females get jealous for no good reason. We've been together since the end of freshman year and she pulls this crap AT LEAST once every few weeks smh...She's gonna get mad at me for texting my female friend while I'm sitting in my room, stays lurking over my shoulder and can't wait till that +@$ vibrates to see who I was texting....mind you I've known this girl longer than my gf and we talk about sports and how she's dealing w/ a personal issue. I swear women just look for a reason to start controversy, now shes acting like I went and slept w/ her best friend
30t6p3b.gif

This is honestly my favorite thread on NT right now and I cant believe im asking this question but...

On and off girl, we dated before and stopped for a bit. Started talking again and hung out last week, hooked up and talked for a few days after. Lately she just been ignoring all my text messages. I dont text everyday, I texted her maybe twice this past week (last we talked was last Saturday or Sunday) and still no response.

Leave it alone?

Women.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

I'm watching that Bride Kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan video whyhellothere posted.
This has got to be one of the most idiotic traditions that I've learned about.

Back
Top Bottom