the thread about nothing...

Here's a few pics from my trip, I was gonna make a thread but I'm tired.
On the way there
24oc0sp.jpg

25gsyhk.jpg

My people's place that I stayed at
25f21ys.jpg

2a7aa6t.jpg

Friends
Guy gave me a ride a lot on his motor concho, he was real cool.
21lqxow.jpg

Jennifer, Hector,Jose
2ebfq5l.jpg

Jess from Austrailia playing basepall with a lime
sotr0k.jpg

Kids I met in Caribe, they showed me how to play a marble game :lol:
ve289h.jpg

Catalina y Yo
23jrd09.jpg

Food. Dominican food is :smokin
2j500g9.jpg

28844ck.jpg

zugria.jpg

Overall, I had a great time. I love the Dominican people(hatians too) and their culture. Very warm and hospitable. It helped that I blended in though, haha. Yeah somet of them can bother you, trying to get you to buy things and stuff but they are just trying to put food on the table and I respect that. Some of them have very little but they are still verry happy as if they had everything. Something a lot of us can learn, how to be happy with what we have.

watching this 1000 episode of wwe monday night raw :lol:
some of the old *** memories, but OMG first time watching wrestling in like 10+ years,....comedy
all the old classics just game out, none were in good enough shape to do anything :lol:
doing sigthing tho :wow: :lol:

watching this 1000 episode of wwe monday night raw :lol:
some of the old *** memories, but OMG first time watching wrestling in like 10+ years,....comedy
all the old classics just game out, none were in good enough shape to do anything :lol:
doing sigthing tho :wow: :lol:
Stone cold >.. I used to watch wrestling with my pops all the time :lol: the memories

My mom has officially beat breast cancer, words can't explain how I feel right now.

Tell your mom congrats. I know that feeling bro my mom had breast cancer then she got leukemia she's doing good. give her a big hug from NT

:D

Sorry for your loss solarius49 prayers to you and their fam

Last edited:
Tell your mom congrats. I know that feeling bro my mom had breast cancer then she got leukemia she's doing good. give her a big hug from NT
:D

Sorry to hear that bro. My mom was diagnosed with Cancer last year too. Glad she beat it though and is now thriving. Hope and pray that your mom can do the same. She'll be in my prayers.

The most annoying stereotype is probably the one people wanna **** most. Not the tristate guido, not the ultra extra flambouyant gay dude, not the loudmouth *******, but the pretty white chick. I've never ran across a more rude, inconsiderate group. It's like common courtesy doesn't matter to these broads, the world revolves around them.

NT moves way faster than on yuku, i make a post, get back to general and the thread is already half way down the page.

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin at your moms beating cancer man, and to all the moms out there winning that fight good luck and beat that.

sigh for your loss solarius, sometimes theres no telling whats going on in someones head, i lost a cousin to that a few years ago and it still hurts, he was like a big brother to me |I :frown:

Last edited:
I always get a little emotional at the end of forest grump when jenny dies and forest final speech to her :frown:

come at me bros

Back
Top Bottom