the thread about nothing...

It takes forever to browse this site on my phone now. I appreciate the bells and whistles but is there a way to simplify it for mobile? Anyone know?

After reading what goes on in the Olympic Village in S&T I am jelly :smh:

i seen that thread but never actually went in it, worth a read?:nerd:

Apparently, Kobe gettin' it in with the whole Australian swim team.

:nerd:

That's NOT what he was quoted as saying. Stop reaching man. I wouldn't be shocked if something happened, but you can't even infer that from what he said in that quote man :lol:

Kanye shrug :lol:

Just bought a 50.00 nike pro combat shirt. I regret getting it but every time I put it on it feels sooo good.

Jet Life
nthat.gif

Last edited:
After reading what goes on in the Olympic Village in S&T I am jelly :smh:

i seen that thread but never actually went in it, worth a read?:nerd:

Apparently, Kobe gettin' it in with the whole Australian swim team.

:nerd:

That's NOT what he was quoted as saying. Stop reaching man. I wouldn't be shocked if something happened, but you can't even infer that from what he said in that quote man :lol:

Kanye shrug :lol:

Hahahaha just saw that Kobe quote...I can't give my man the benefit of the doubt on that one based on his history, he's definitely smashing :lol:

In my next life I will master curling or being a rifleman

Ex girl just asked me out to dinner.

Not sure what to think of this, or how to respond.

If she thinks she's getting a free meal out of me, she's got another thing coming.

no she doesn't. you'll pay. stop flauging

if rayray made this thread in 05, would be considered the GOAT? 
nerd.gif

its def up there already imo. as much as i like it tho, i think its eliminated a lot of :lol: from general. not as many wild threads cuz dudes just throw their random thoughts in here.
still appreciated tho :smokin

Honestly, I don't even want the yambs.

I've never been one to take advantage of a female and that's not going to change.

She could place the yambs in my face and I would still pass.

I'm above her and I think we both know it.

wish there was a smiley taking his hat off...anyway hats off to you sir.

This is exactly why I haven't bought a release since 2004....the price has gone up up up and the quality is straight crap. But yeah, if you complain about it....don't go buy the shoe and stunt with them, that is hypocritical.

Yup, it happens all the time hear. I've come to the conclusion that the name of the "game" is hype. It's curious how Bun B, Meek Mill, and Rick Ross to name a few are all of a sudden "sneakerheads" or at the very least, rock all the new stuff early. My suspicion is that its a new marketing strategy by Nike to drive hype even further. They did it with Jay Z and Kanye also. They give them kicks to be walking billboards and the stupid ones go crazy thinking they gotta have em. Sucks for someone like me who loves basketball and gets pushed out because of hype and stupidity.

This whole page is :rofl:. And Hyper,it's called growth :smokin. I wasn't trying to punk you :lol:

been into sneakers...just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh235

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

This is exactly why I haven't bought a release since 2004....the price has gone up up up and the quality is straight crap. But yeah, if you complain about it....don't go buy the shoe and stunt with them, that is hypocritical.

Yup, it happens all the time hear. I've come to the conclusion that the name of the "game" is hype. It's curious how Bun B, Meek Mill, and Rick Ross to name a few are all of a sudden "sneakerheads" or at the very least, rock all the new stuff early. My suspicion is that its a new marketing strategy by Nike to drive hype even further. They did it with Jay Z and Kanye also. They give them kicks to be walking billboards and the stupid ones go crazy thinking they gotta have em. Sucks for someone like me who loves basketball and gets pushed out because of hype and stupidity.

been into sneakers...just saying

I don't doubt it, but in terms of it being visible NOW as opposed to then. That's what I find strange is all.

Last edited:
Advice for an Android phone on Verizon? I'm looking at the Galaxy Nexus or the GSIII but open to other suggestions.

i kind of wanna go get some Church's, but im wayy too "in the zone" couch-wise to make the 3 mile drive.

Back
Top Bottom